Anyone have 'new light' on US vs Russia?

by love2Bworldly 15 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

They aren't smart enough to just say nothing , what's the old saying ? oh yah , if you can't dazzle them with brilliance you baffle them with BS . It's getting to the point any time they say something they put their foot in the mouth . You are right at this point it's about selling magazines and keeping the money coming in. It's not about the truth anymore , or was it ever ?

• Flash
    Flash

King of the North?

IMO, The new King of the North is a China/Russia combination since they both are now close allies.

• Carmel
    Carmel

If you really want to "KNOW" check with friend Watchman! He's got it all figured out...

carmel

• heathen
    heathen

What I like to do about these prophesies is compare what revelation says about the worlds political powers with those of Daniel . The lamb beast is active during the time of the end and is only removed with the arrival of christ in kingdom power . Since I agree with the WTBTS that the lamb beast is the US , UK coalition it just plain makes more sense that they are the king of the north when compared to Daniel 11:40-45 . The king of the north dominates the world scene but in the end comes to it's end against an even more powerful force as undefined in Daniel 11:44, that comes from the east and the north .Then Daniel 12 talks of micheal standing up during the great time of distress at which time is the conclusion of this system of things . IMHO . I don't even care what the WTBTS has to say , they are a false prophet and an evil satanic cult .

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Who cares? Didn't Jesus die to save people who had never heard of Daniel, as well as those who didn't know, and what's more......

Forgive me, but I was brought up on this stuff - I know how exJWs feel!

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Who cares?

ditto.

As if only those in a high state of anxiety at the big A will make it. The Dubs forget their own supposed leader Jesus who said to CHILL, as no amount of undue anxiety would lengthen anyones life.

They all have "chicken little" complexes.

u/d (of the chillin is good class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit