I confronted a JW Elder last week.... It was fun! (long story)

by BrendaCloutier 22 Replies latest members private

• JW83
    JW83

Good work, BC! It takes a bit of guts to do that, even if it is a dub you don't know! God bless indeed!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    told him I would gladly stand before Jehovah, Jesus, and the 144,000 for everything I have done, both bad and good.

He responded how day I be so conceited to think I will have the opportunity to stand before Jehovah.

Evidently this chump believes God's word less than he believed you.

*** Rbi8 Romans 14:10-12 *** 10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you also look down on your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God; 11 for it is written: "As I live, says Jehovah, to me every knee will bend down, and every tongue will make open acknowledgment to God.?" 12 So, then, each of us will render an account for himself to God.

Elders have a tendency to stick their heads in the sand when they are exposed for the hypocrites they are.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Goldminer:

I guess you had too much to throw in his face to mention the salvation army and the U.N.Oh well,like they used to tell us;you can't eat the whole steak at once,you have to cut it up in small pieces to really enjoy it.

Combined with my own story I already have at least 15 minutes to count, plus the time it took me to write down the address for a return visit.... So I counted a full 30 minutes as AuntieJane suggested. I'll catch the UN thingy and the Salvation Army rule on my next visit. But I did get out Franz and Crisis of Conscience! He'll remember those names when he needs to, or comes across them.

Honesty! Thank you for that scripture. I knew it was in there somewhere but I was without my New World Translation at that moment, and I don't think he would have lent me his.

This was my first shot at anti-witnessing since arriving on JWD last summer! I loved it! I got my info on CoC, UN-NGO, and the dates of publication of the Oct or Fall 1975 date from here. I found the foolish concept of dedicating ones life to a Publishing Company, from here. I got the courage, with all of you backing me up, from here.... JWD. Thank you Simon, Anghared, and all the moderatiors and assistants.

And I want to thank my mom and dad for raising me JW, and I want to thank the Central Congregation of a**holes, and I want to thank my first husband D***** R** S*****, and I want to thank...... ad nauseum. What? No Oscar? Oh well....

Hugs anyway

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit