I confronted a JW Elder last week.... It was fun! (long story)

by BrendaCloutier 22 Replies latest members private

• lilbit
    lilbit

Way to go Brenda I bet that was fun. I cant believe he would side with Elders hes never met. I mean what reason would you have to lie to a perfect stranger?

• codeblue
    codeblue

Very interesting Brenda and good job

I noticed at least 3 times when you told him about how you were treated he said, "I would HAVE to side with the elders"....(blah, blah, blah)

Funny, being an American, we are suppose to be innocent before proven guilty, yet he prefers to call you guilty with that sentence.

And the WTBS will unduly use the American justice system to THEIR benefit. Double standards and hypocrites are they.

It's no wonder after all you have been thru, why you would never support the WTBS again. No love there!

CodeBlue

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

This guy asked if he could help you. I take that to mean he works there. If that's the case he had no business spouting his cult propaganda at you. He wasn't exactly polite either. Perhaps a phone call to the store manager is in order.

Maybe a call to the local elder body is in order too. He should not be working at a Salvation Army store.

You sure told him, Brenda. Hope it makes him think.

Walter

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Thank you for the Kudos everyone.....

No, walter, he did not work there. He had just been going thru the books and noticed I was scanning the religious section.... I think he felt he had a pidgeon to witness to, not an apostate who could anti-witness!

He now knows that F.Franz wrote a book called Crisis of Conscience! maybe he'll find it, remember, and read it?!

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Brenda- I just have to say you rock- I don't know if I'd have the presence of mind to remember to say anything like that!

• kls
    kls

Hee,hee Brenda , damn girl that was great!,,,,,,,,,And may i say with love,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GIRL YOU GOT BALLS!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    BUT I failed to call him on..... get this:

This was in a Salvation Army Thrift Store!
    He was busted anyway.

A JW working in a Salvation ARmy thrift store. Maybe they have a discount card he's using to justify it.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

kls, Thank you, thank you very much (think elvis) Balz is good

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Interesting story Brenda!

I guess you had too much to throw in his face to mention the salvation army and the U.N.Oh well,like they used to tell us;you can't eat the whole steak at once,you have to cut it up in small pieces to really enjoy it.

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

GREAT Story! You can count your hours for that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit