?HADENUF'S BIRTHDAY----SUNDAY?

by MerryMagdalene 21 Replies latest jw friends

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Did I miss Hadenuf's Birthday on Sunday or am I mixed up?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HADENUF!!!!!!

~Merry

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Happy Birthday!!!!

Kwin

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...thank you merry & Kwin! Yup...turned the old 51 yesterday! DID SIMON DO THAT ON PURPOSE? (Just kidding Simon)!

So happy belated birthday to me. whyamihere/Brooke, who did a lot of the work, threw me my first ever surprise birthday party Friday night. I was so shocked and happy. Even Dustin (Mr. Parental Advisory) and his wife were there! AND...there were no beheadings!

Here's to another 50 years of freedom!

Love to everybody...Cathy L.

• kls
    kls

HAPPY -BIRTHDAY ,,,,,SWEET LADY

• codeblue
    codeblue

Happy Birthday Hadenuf

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Thank you kls and codeblue!

I thank whoever or whatever every day for the good friends I have here on this forum. I think you all literally saved my life with your caring, concern and words of wisdom.

Many, many hugs

• talesin
    talesin

Happy belated Birthday, HadEnuf

I hope it was a great one!

t

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

TY talesin; it twas, it twas. But the hubby only came up with a candle for my gift so I was a tiny bit disappointed about that. roses, wine candlelight dinners diamonds ? Hmmmmffff...nah...I love the guy to death . He's just a bit "Gift Challenged".

Cathy L.

• talesin
    talesin

Well, Cathy, maybe he needs to be educated. People usually buy better gifts when they know exactly what would be most appreciated. I suggest you start working on your Xmas list now ...

t

• TresHappy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit