Anyone here from Sechelt British Columbia congregation 70's to mid eighties

by Flindersgirl 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• jan
    jan

i also knew the graham family....the father was still an unbeliever at the time i left (02)...the mother michelle went through a bout of cancer and underwent chemo treatments...one of the graham boys left or was df some time back not sure if he is still out or back in?...janette

• snowcanuck
    snowcanuck

getbusy....yes I was friendly with the Graham family,even had dinner at their house one night. I remember Farley..i believe he is one or two years younger than me. Did you live in gibsons?......i lived there from 1979 to 1999. Yes..the father was an "unbeliever" but never interfered with the rest of them going to the hall. I believe matthew left early on, then farley. My mother Jan on here also knew them well....she spent most of her years in the sechelt congregation and me in the gibsons /roberts creek congregation.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, I didn't live there, but my for a while I had a roommate whose family lived there. His name was Darrell Lees (I'm not sure of the spelling). Does that ring any bells?

• snowcanuck
    snowcanuck

nope..dont know him :)

• orbison11
    orbison11

hi jan

i may have met you, my x sang at the legion there and rachel and i and her mom would go to listen. i met a few of rachels friends when there......her kids were quite a bunch weren't they

how did they turn out? did they live? :)

wendy

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I sent you a private mesaage.

Will

• jan
    jan

hey wendy....not sure if we met...which legion ? sechelt , gibsons or roberts creek?....i lived in same mobile home park as rachel and mark, from 93 till i moved in 02....her kids were all alive her son and my son used to go to school together...i heard he was further east of the coast and her two daughters were fine also one had gone north to alaska to work up there and be with some guy.....last time i saw mark he accidently was standing beside me in local grocery store and when i said "hi" to him it was as if he were a dear caught in the headlights...lol...guess he wasnt sure how to act around an "apostate"....lol...he took off faster then id ever seen him move.......janette

• orbison11
    orbison11

hi jan

sent you a pm

did you know of any one in rachel's first hall, whalley cong in surrey?

wendy

• jan
    jan

is that the hall that the norgaards went to??...

• Flindersgirl
    Flindersgirl

Holy cow talk about a blast from the past, I knew the Norgards the Rouleau's all of that mob. Haven't thought of them in yonks...anyone remember the Seigo's?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit