weirdest dream

by Es 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• Es
    Es

Hi all, I had the weirdest dream the other night. There is an elder in my folks congo who passed away last month, I never really had much to do with him, let alone see him in the last three years or so. Anyway I had this dream that I was going to the memorial (which in reality I did not attend) and as I was walking into the kingdom hall the dead elder's ghost was there. No one else could see him but I, he followed me around everywhere. The funny thing is I can barely remember what this elder looks like and yet in my dream he was exactly as he looked in real life. Weird hey es

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

I've been having a lot of JW related dreams lately too. I think it has something to do with spending every waking moment on this damn baord.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I had a dream once in which I saw my dead grandfather, he said some really nice things. It seemed too real, though; I mean, I could even smell his cologne.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Es!

I have mentioned this many times in the past on here, that I have KH-related dreams at least twice a week! Some are horrible nightmares, and others are when I discover I'm at a meeting (usually the bookstudy) and I can't figure out why I am there. I thought the same thing as What_Truth said---that I spend so much time reading the posts here that it keeps reinforcing the old behaviors. (Armchair Psychiatrist 101)

I've had dreams of those who have died, old friends, not so good friends---dreams are not selective, LOL! I have no actual explanation as to "why", but I do sympathize with those of you who have them on a regular basis.

As far as staying off the board to solve the problem.......it ain't gonna happen! I'll deal with it.

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit