Ted Jaracz and the Pope

by onacruse 13 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Ted Jaracz is a symbol of the repressive organisation that has screwed with our lives and that of the 6million who do not know that yet.

the Pope, whichever one it may, be is a symbol of the represssive organisation that misled untold millions of others . Its sins are evident over the centuries, but we are not personally involved

• heathen
    heathen

countrygirl--

Because the Pope has shown himself to be a true man of Truth when he acknowledged that there was a bunch of priests goin around molestin kids.

Yah the first 30 years of his administration was about covering it up ! Man of truth , puhhhhhhhhhhhleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeee . I remember the WTBTS even exsposing it for the longest time because they used to really be persecuted by the church they made it a point to know the goings on of the catholic church .

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I dont like or feel sympathy for the pope. I dont like TJ nor would I feel bad for him if he died. I do feel for the ppl who love them, when they lose that person. Thats why I think it's important to show a bit of regard, sympathy, empathy about the death. It's just a decency we can show our fellow human.

• heathen
    heathen

My only hope is that the church will find somebody more interested in the Truth than in tradition . It's the same with the WTBTS , the pope is no different than their president with all things they say being church law . Before my exsperience with the dubbies I was a catholic . I never thought of going back to that religion at all ever .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit