WHat are you going to wear to Prince Charles wedding?

by Brummie 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

I'e been sweating about what I should wear, I was thinking maybe one of these suits...maybe could wear it to the popes funeral too, I'm not sure yet,

• Brummie
    Brummie

Or this one maybe? what to do

Post yours...

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I plan on wearing nothing at all.

If I posted it, it would make y'all quite ill for a long long time.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Nothing? Now theres a thought! I bet you look better in it than I do

Brummie

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I'd think you'd look adorable in one of these frocks!

• Brummie
    Brummie

I am sho there already!

Brummie

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I know one thing for sure, no one will be watching that stupid wedding like they did when Princess Di was the bride.

• Honesty
    Honesty

We are providing entertainment so I'll be dressed to the 9's

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

I thought a nice suede (sp? ) number with wide lapels with a dark border... loafers... twill hat... plumb under the tounge to fit in acoustically ... shottie in the boot in case a fox appears... must be prepared at all time you know....

Pimm's of course, as well you know to be much needed... cucumber sandwiches (bugger those damn crusts too)... nice wiccan vicar wiccer whicker thingo basket for all those goodies... and James to help out with all the awful nessesities.... just terrible to get there and be forced to slum it if they haven't prepared properly for our guests... but James shall rescue us if worst comes to worst...

Oh, by the way... where might you be seated??? We'd be two rows from the mother, father family you know... I do hope you're seated appropriatly...

See you there possums.... it shall be a spiffing day...

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Like I know what I want to wear but am not to sure if its appropiate. I need some advice.

Let me show you and you tell me if its good enough for their Highnesses.. cough,,,chocking,,, clearing my throat.. hummmm lets see, Going through my wardrobe. emmmmmm. Lets see here, Oh I found something. Do u think this is too much. And what about my card, is it good or will it offend them.? emmmmm... No this is not so good, wrong occasion. Keep looking through the the closet. Oh here is an out fit, what do you think of this one

Well that is okay as I always seem to land on all my feet oops rather paws.. Oh well decsions decsions. So whats your opinion?? Brummie you know how much I just adore you and I just know you will be frigthfully honest with me. I mean this is you and I know your so honest about everything. If we or rather they throw me out we could meet at the back fence at Buckingham Palace and smooch the night away. What do you say.

Love Orangefatcat...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit