My tribute to the Pope, also the best picture of him ever!! >>>>>

by WingCommander 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Melissa,

Don't Jehovah's Witnesses tell us that the Catholic Church was founded by Constantine in the 4th century? I didn't know that the Scribes and Pharisees were Catholic. If Luke knew the Pope that certainly pushes his office much closer to the time of Christ, doesn't it? He certainly knew or knew of Peter.

• Dan-O
  • stevenyc
    stevenyc

Hey Mellisa,

Welcome to the site.

I's not sure about your post, whether its regarding the Pope, or the governing body, or the service deptartment.

steve

• melmac
    melmac

Hey Melissa... nice avatar!!

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Melissa, you obviously have some strong feelings about the Pope; if you think your post refers to him, you are way off base. Pope John Paul II has been a humble man.

All the reports on TV right now, showing the hundreds of thousands of people who care about him, are a living statement to the respect he has earned. Quoting from the Bible, insinuating that it describes him, is narrow-minded. The Bible is a wonderful guideline for all Christians; when one pulls scripture out of context it is only a show of ignorance, IMO.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    it looks like he is holding either a cellphone or a corn-dog in his hand, I can't figure out which.

I thought it was a gerbil.

• Gozz
    Gozz

Great Pope.

Great Man.

Great Show.

Amazing Exit.

Catholicism's experiencing a great surge in ratings; we'll be hoping Catholics handle it well. And they appear to be.

• Jesika
    Jesika

LOL @ southpark pic..........kinda looks like he should be sitting on a toilet doesnt it?

(no offence to anyone's beliefs........just thought the pic was funny)

Jesika *of the neutral class*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit