Hi Guys and Gals

by The Chuckler 15 Replies latest jw friends

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler

Just a quick hello. I've been lurking for ages and thought it about time I put my fo'penneth in.
    I was raised a dubby but fell away when 18. Never felt it was the truth, maybe it was just me who isn't religious. Parents still in and proud of it.
    Thought I was on my own until the internet. Read CoC and have just ordered "Gentile Times Reconsidered".
    Have no angst against my parents - they just did the wrong things for the right reasons - it's the organization that must take responsibilty for it's destructive effect on peoples lives.

I feel almost normal amongst you lot........ :-)

Si

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found the place and posted.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf
    I feel almost normal amongst you lot........ :-)

Welcome The Chuckler (good nick there)! I love that above comment. That is exactly how I felt when I first starting reading and then participating in this forum.

May your posts be many and your problems be few!

Cathy L.

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

welcome.. i'm new too..

• under74
    under74

Welcome to you too swiftbreeze

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

welcome si and swiftbreeze

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and comments. Things really move quickly here.

As one good turn deserves another..........Welcome Swiftbreeze :-))

• clementine
    clementine

welcome to both of you swiftbreeze and the chuckler!!!

• kls
    kls

Welcome ,but let me tell ya if you feel almost normal among us you need to be here longer and that will fade.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Welcome. They're arte alot of nice people here, and nice to chat with people who have something in common with us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit