JW is caught swearing on PEOPLE'S COURT

by carefully faded 16 Replies latest jw friends

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

I'm watching People's Court right now while I'm surfing the net. . . and perked up when I heard the words "Kingdom Hall".

Turns out the plaintiff, an elderly woman, is a JW and mentioned during her testimony that she was on the way to Kingdom Hall when her car started knocking and making noises. Judge Milian said "what's Kingdom Hall". The plaintiff said "you know, Jehovah's Witness". Then she went into more detail about how she returned to the car repair shop and when the mechanic tried to get in the car to look at the steering wheel, she said "move, I don't want you under my steering wheel, you're going to mess my car up". Then she said, "only, I didn't say 'mess' my car up . . you know what I said".

Judge Milian laughs and says, "well, what did you say? I thought you were on your way to Kingdom Hall? You'd think you could clean up your language when you're on your way to Kingdom Hall". Then the audience and the entire courtroom started cracking up!

- CF

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

ohhhh i am so sorry to have missed that one! i love judge milian!

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Me too, hopelesslystained - i love her! she's great!

- CF

• freedom96
    freedom96

That would have been too funny!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL CF I tuned in right at this part:

Then she went into more detail about how she returned to the car repair shop and when the mechanic tried to get in the car to look at the steering wheel, she said "move, I don't want you under my steering wheel, you're going to mess my car up". Then she said, "only, I didn't say 'mess' my car up . . you know what I said".

Judge Milian laughs and says, "well, what did you say? I thought you were on your way to Kingdom Hall? You'd think you could clean up your language when you're on your way to Kingdom Hall". Then the audience and the entire courtroom started cracking up!

I wondered what the rest of the conversation was before I tuned in. Hee,hee I wonder how badly the good sister? will be racked over the coals by the Elders? for that public indignity!Oh the shame! LOL

Thanks for the instant replayCF!

• yelloeteady
    yelloeteady

Atleast shes's honest... I swear all the time, especially while driving...

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I have a mouth like a sailor. It was cited as one of the reasons for my DF'ing.

• cypher50
    cypher50

Even if I was a JW I wouldn't think this would be a big deal...I mean, it is human nature to be pissed if something on your car is ****ing up . Then again, from what I read here, not every JW would think the same way I do...

• love11
    love11

My friend called me and told me about this. She said the lady looked whacked!

Once the elders hear about this she'll probably be dsf for "smearing jehovah's name". More like, making the jw's look stupid! But then again, they don't need her for that.

• Golf
    Golf

Slip of the tongue or the real person was revealed? Yeah, I throw around those expletive words around myself.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit