Pope recieves "Last rites"

by ScoobySnax 18 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

According to an Italian news agency, the Pope has just recieved the "last rites" at the Vatican......

......looks like the old boy is on his way out.......

• freedom96
    freedom96

Heard he was on a feeding tube earlier this morning. He certainly has not been in good health lately. We'll see what happens.

• jula71
    jula71

How is a new Pope picked, is there a vote?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I think they do that red and white smoke thing......... you know white smoke whilst a new pope is being chosen, then it turns red when a decision has been reached......or something like that (so I heard, could be the other way round))

Scoob

• Valis
  • Bryan
    Bryan

Didn't Nostradamus say once this Pope died something amazing would happen?

I'm hot on FOX News! Waiting for the prophesyto unfold!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• blondie
    blondie

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=630289

Mar 31, 2005 ? VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Pope John Paul, whose health deteriorated suddenly on Thursday, has received the Roman Catholic sacrament reserved for the sick and dying, Italian media reported.

A Vatican spokesman said he could not confirm the reports but Church sources said it was likely the Pontiff had received the sacrament, given the precarious state of his health.

The sacrament, which involves anointing the sick person with special oils, was once called "Last Rites" or "Extreme Unction." It is now known as the Sacrament of the Infirm.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

bryan

Its the next pope after JPII's replacement.

JPII

The next guy

The next one after the next guy is suppose to be the last, pope

So

• jula71
    jula71

Just saw, the square outside the Pope's window has been blocked off by the police.......

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

i think jesus is supposed to be the last pope... peter was the first, jesus was the last. i can't tell if i'm being sarcastic or not. so don't ask please!

bethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit