What does Russell, Masons and Satan have in common?

by mnb77 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brummie
    Brummie
    What does Russell, Masons and Satan have in common?

They all have the letter "S" in their names?? Do I right?

Striking isnt it

Brummie

• Ianone
    Ianone

mnb, you are now in line with a group of conspiracy "theorists" along with myself, "truth about the truth" and "Gofl" prepare to be demonized and ridiculed by those in denial.

See some of the other posts regarding Russell and his blatant Knights Templar affifiliation

Charles Russell, a Jewish Knights Templar mason http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/80965/1.ashx

YHWH (Jehovah) in Paganism, Freemasonry, and Judaism

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/86113/1.ashx

• Sirona
    Sirona

Freemasonry = satan. LOL I think that is ridiculous!

Sirona

• Ianone
    Ianone

just a warning to you mnb, I have good reason to believe there are masons in this forum, so they will attack and ridicule the facts you show them

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I have good reason to believe there are masons in this forum

Those good reasons are? You like a good conspiracy huh.

Brummie

• larc
    larc

This subject has been brought up several times and it is just boring. Russell was never a Mason, although his father was. To prove this go to the Mason's geneological records in Pittsburg, PA.

Also, you claim that Russell was of Satan. I will not look at your web sites, because the idea is just perpostorous.

If I claimed that you were of Satan, would that make it true?

You are an idiot.

• minimus
    minimus

I love you, Larc.

• Ianone
    Ianone

wow larc has the infantile capacity to call someone an idiot. BRAVO! you must be proud larc

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

OK let's look at the evidence:

I am very glad to have this particular opportunity of saying a word about some of the things in which we agree with our Masonic friends, because we are speaking in a building dedicated to Masonry, and we also are Masons. I am a Freemason." Charles Taze Russell

What part of the bold text do you not understand?

This was part of a speech that he made back in the early part of the century. It's in a special 1913 Convention Report of the Internal Bible Students. Under the subject of "The Temple of Gods" in a discourse by Pastor Russell reported verbatim on pages 120-127.

Not enough for ya? check this out:

Guess whose tombstone that is?

Oh did you also know that the Russell family founded the "Skull and Bones" secret society at Yale University? Never heard of it? Try googling it. I'll give you a hint. It's not a christian society.

Now show me the evidence that he wasn't a mason.

• Ianone
    Ianone

Freemasonry is completely satanic and anyone who says anything to the contrary knows nothing about the inner circle, or is outright lying and is a disinformationist. Russell wether officially a Knights Templar or not, practiced masonry, and preached masonry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit