I am the world's worst dancer

by Dustin 26 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

When I am really drunk... the clothes want to come off! Pole or no Pole!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

Too funny! I am all for a dance off though. That would be awesome!! It could be like the movie "You got Served". Except the dancing would be horrible.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Dustin you know we are so doing this dance off. I am going to tape you! I think I would have to leave the room because I would be laughing so hard!

You need an outfit too! Napoleon T-Shirt and Zuba Pants!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

I need to do this at a dance club though. I need people to laugh at me to really break out the good stuff. The more people laugh, the crazier I become.

• talesin
    talesin

I don't know how to help, sweetie! Honestly, any other problem ....

Suggestion ... just move your whole body on the dance floor, close your eyes and flow to the beat, don't move a lot, get a groove on ....

You know what? If you really can't dance, but enjoy music, don't let anyone pressure you to get up on the dance floor.

tal

* loves music, loves to dance *

• Dustin
    Dustin

Talesin, I love music. I can sing and keep rhythm to just about anything. It's just the dancing I struggle with. It's fun to dance like an idiot sometimes though. I tried the whole close your eyes and sway thing. Yeah that didn't work out so well. The JW girls never wanted to dance with me, don't know why.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Go take lessons. Check the local paper, there are a lot of places that offer free or nearly free dance lessons. I dance three times a week and if you stick with it you will be glad you did. I dance the latin dances ball room and hip-hop free style. Watch the videos and get off you butt, you can do it! Go have fun!

• Dustin
    Dustin

Not a bad idea Maverick. That would be a good idea. They would have their work cut out for them though.

• Sassy
    Sassy

shoot.. lets all go drinking.. and dancing..

no one will notice

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    Have you ever seen Elaine dance on Seinfeld?

That's funny 'cause that is what I was going to ask you when I read the topic.

Okay Dustin - from one bad dancer to another.

Do the White Man OVERBITE. No matter what you are doing with your arms, legs and hips - make sure the bottom lip is firmly between your teeth and bob your head. It makes you look like a very earnest and knowledgeable dancer. That's it. That's my whole dancing thing.

Okay all together now (biting lip) ....let's dance our way over to where the girls are dancing with the poles...GO GIRLS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit