I am the world's worst dancer

by Dustin 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

I just wanted everyone to know that this is the concllusion I have come to. I have been trying to improve my dancing lately, but the harder I try the worse it gets. Have you ever seen Elaine dance on Seinfeld? That's how bad it is. Even this little guy has better dance moves than me. Dance

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Dustin we are so going out and getting you drunk! I want to see the dance moves!

I dance like I am on Soul Train or I have a pole next to me!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

It's bad!! I dance with my arms and my legs don't move. If my legs do move then it looks spastic. It's actually kind of funny. I want to learn to dance like Napoleon Dynamite.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

NO YOU ARE NOT!!!

I am the worlds worst dancer.

Been that way for years and I will keep that title.

Outoftheorg

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I think I would pee my pants watching you dance!

I bet you have some mad dance skills....Know how to draw a liger?

Brooke

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm probably worse. I don't even like dancing. If someone manages to get me on a dance floor all I do is step on people's feet, or sometimes knock them over.

Walter

• Dustin
    Dustin

I love ligers. It's a cross between a lion and tiger with magical powers. Sweet! I still lay claim to the worst dancer title. Anyone who begs to differ will have to face me in a dance off.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Im like brooke! give me a pole and a few beers!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Lets do a dance off!

I am serious get a video camera!

Record your Best Dancing moves and we will judge who is the worst! I am betting on Dustin(you have my support and no not my bra)!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

If there's a pole and beer will the clothes come off too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit