Terri Schiavo's life and struggle over...

by Country Girl 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

For Terri and all parties involved this sad situation is sure over. May she rest in peace.

Hopefully the rest of us will walk away knowing that unless some legal papers exist stating otherwise, the law will tilt towards the person that has the right to make 'x' decisions for us.

DY

• Sparkplug
  • mkr32208
    mkr32208

Terri's life and death struggle was over 15 years ago... All this Bull$hit has disturbed that peace!

• talesin
    talesin

RIP Terry

May all involved in this tragedy find their own peace. They know the truth in their hearts, we do not.

talesin

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I believe she died 15 years ago and the Doctors and modern medicine "played God" when they stepped in and took extreme measures to "save her" ... but I do hope she gets to rest.

• lisavegas420
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Terri left 15 years ago and has been at peace, but her body remained alive. Her body has now died. I'm grateful for her husband's peace, and sorry her parents couldn't understand and let her go.

Thank you whoever for the pictures of her brainscan. She has been dead for a long time.

God bless Terri, Michael, Schindlers, Terri's doctors and caregivers, and everyone involved.

• franklin J
    franklin J

...rest in peace, Terri...

terrible tragedy all around....no happy ending. I especially relate to her parents. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Peace, Terry. And may I suggest the soon to be new "Mrs. Shiavo" go out and get a living will ASAP.....

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

May she rest in peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit