Friends of the opposite sex

by ButtLight 64 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no chance then

• TheOneBuck
    TheOneBuck

Nope do not get jealous at all. Maybe I should, but it has never bothered me. On the flip side, a lot of the girls I date are hard core jealous and it is a major turn off. I think maybe it is because I travel 20 days a week with my job and they freak out because they hear all the "area code" rules but there is no need to be jealous, be happy they have a friend they can trust.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I don't get jealous at all either. If the girl wants to be with you she will, if not she won't, simple as that.

GBL

• Jez
    Jez
    Your mate should know everything about you,

Disagree and think the above is impossible as ppl are constantly changing, growing, maturing, etc...

Maybe it should read, "Your mate should seek to know everything about you." IMHO

I think ppl of the opposite sex can be friends. I enjoy male friendships, and I admit that there is always that little flirtation there, but then again, isn't it there with female friends as well?

Jez

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think it is possible to have close friends of the opposite sex, though hard not to keep feelings from going further.

In the case of someone already being married, and having a very close opposite sex friend, that is much more difficult. Depending on the personalities of those involved, it may not be a good idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit