Friends of the opposite sex

by ButtLight 64 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Do you think its ok to have really close friends of the opposite sex if you are married or involved with someone? Any one in that situation where your partner is Jealous? Or not jealous at all?

• JH
    JH

I love the other sex.... and I need a partner really bad....

• JH
    JH

I would be jealous, because I'd be afraid of losing the one I love. But on the other hand, I would let her free, because that's what love's about....trust..

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I have friends of the opposite sex and my husband doesn't get jealous at all.

He gets a little upset when I have sex with that person infront of him. Jealous?Never!(lol)

Brooke

• Mary
    Mary

I've had (and still have) married men who are good friends..........as far as I know, it doesn't bother their wives.........

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I agree, I dont know if I would be jealous or not. Never been in that situation. But if your really in love, than nothing would come out of just a friendship with someone else. Its if your not really in love, that you may have something to worry about.

• KittyLiquor
    KittyLiquor

And here all of this time I thought you were having impure thoughts about me, Brooke.....

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I have always had friends of the opposite sex, I seem to get along better with men than women sometimes. As to wether it's ok to have a close friendship with the opposite sex would depend on how close you and that friend are, if you know what I mean. Dragonlady76

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If there is ANY possibility at all that the two friends would be attracted to each other or fall in love then it's a bad idea.

• JH
    JH

If I had a GF who was always online talking to a guy, and spending more time with him than me, I would be jealous. I would bust the computer...throw it out of the window...

OK, I'm calm now....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit