The most amazing thing happened....

by SheilaM 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I opened a card I received... It was from the Netherlands... From my adopted Sister Branda, the card was beautiful but for Branda to go out of her way to send a card. I was speechless and very touched and yep, I sure did cry. It's amazing the love and support you can find from someone half a world away. Branda THANK You you will never know just how much that card meant and does mean to me. (BTW it was beautiful) (((((((((((((((((Love Your Sis Sheila and BIL Thunder)))))))))))))))))))

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Branda is a really sweet lady...

Jeannie

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hi Sheila, I can imagine I think (else you would'nt have mentioned it here)

since a coffee - visit is'nt possible we have to communucate this way don't you think ?

by the way - I made almost 15 cards that day can't remember which I did send to you ?

regards, Branda

• morty
    morty

One of the kindest ladies I have ever met through the internet.

You really are a doll Branda.

((((hugs)))))

• Sassy
    Sassy

that's very cool Sheila!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes isnt she a doll? I have received LOVELY cards from her also. Besides gifts!!!!

great gal!!! Thanks for being YOU!!!!

mouthy

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Mouthy, don't thank me for "beeing me" I woul'nt want to be somebody else you know......

and besides I just love to take photo's and make cards. When I don't send them, nobody would tell me that they like my cards..... So I have to thank all of you !!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Awwww...how sweet!

Dragonlady76

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I received no cards.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

UPDATE: Still no cards

Share this

Google+