Wooooww this is interesting

by crizlee 17 Replies latest jw friends

• love11
    love11

WOW They should put this stuff in History Books!!! LOL hahaha

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I'm stumped, words are beyond me. Who wrote that? Carl Sagan? Asimov? Lucas? ....wtf?

• Preston
    Preston

... and its still easier to follow than the appointed times of the nations...

- Preston

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Is this an L. Ron Hubbard Scientology rip off?

• Brummie
    Brummie
    75,000 BP -- Final destruction of Mars civilization / atmosphere, soul-transfer into 3D Earth bodies

I have a discrepancy here, I think it is 74,048 BP and not 75,000? This would seriously undermine the 65, 000BP and subsequently *all* that is built upon this . Care to prove me wrong?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Brummie,

You should know the the 74048 date comes from subtracting the 2520 sol years of Yah's policy of nonintervention from the pivitol date of 71528. This is a misinterpretation of 2520 policy.

BP Scholar,

IPSec

• Brummie
    Brummie
    You should know the the 74048 date comes from subtracting the 2520 sol years of Yah's policy of nonintervention from the pivitol date of 71528. This is a misinterpretation of 2520 policy.

lol! Exactly as I feared. I am writing a book called "The RAH Times reconsidered"! I'd appreciate your input..

• crizlee
    crizlee

i thought it was pretty cool that jehovah was part of this timeline along with all the other gods lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit