just a question?

by lilbit 16 Replies latest jw friends

• one_ugly_time
    one_ugly_time

yep yep yep...

One of my favorite cartoons... Welcome :)

• lilbit
    lilbit

animal house story? closer to amnityville horror

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

lilbit...youve got to be shittin me (like how is that possible)....now stop teasin and spill the jeanniebeanz

• lilbit
    lilbit

ok Whole story short version. I met the po's son when I was 18 I was a little rebelious at that the time and he seemed to be the same no biggie right. So we start going out his famliy seems awsome sweet spiritual ect. Within a month I thought I was in love and my dumb ass married this guy. oh wait let me back up 2 weeks before we got married he decides he needs to confess to the elders that he had sex with a prior girlfriend so the decide to df him. Stupid me marries him anyway. while hes df'ed his parents and family still talked to him like it was nothing. I think we had been married two weeks when i figured out things were not what they seemed in this family. My hubby would be the perfect gentleman in public. but at home he was crazy. he once screamed at me for hours because he found a popcorn kernal on the floor. I ended up in a very deep deppression I dont truly remember much of that time just feelings and all of them bad I also started smoking again because it was the only thing that stopped my panic attacks. about six months later I left him. I dont remember what finally got me out the door but I went to my parents. he started coming up to my work telling me how much he loved me and missed me and that he had changed. I still the dumbass fell for it and got back together with him. He convinces me that I need to be on anti deppressants so I start taking them well come to find out that on them I didnt have a care in the world. nothing bothered me. didnt bother me when he thought I should get a job waitressing at a strip club, didnt bother me when he suggested I start dancing. so while Im at the club every night he and his family are planning how best to ruin me for daring to leave their baby boy. well they decided to take pics of me coming in and out of the club. then one night he and his sister walk into the club and then leave. I go back to our appt to find it cleaned out go to his sisters and his brothers (also elders who were in on all this) come outside call me a slut and a whore and to never darken their doorstep again. So I go back to work ( I had to plus my brain wasnt exactly working at the time) and who do I find there but my parents. ( they had been kind enough to call them and tell them to come see me) So After a few weeks I get the call to come to an elders meeting (Duh saw that coming right) there were 3 of him fam members there all ready to just defile the hell out of my character. their story was my hubby didnt know where I was going at night so they hired a PI to follow me ( funny he drove me to work every night) and that they walked in to find me naked and rubbing some guys balls( funny I remember being dressed and sitting at a table.) also brought up my smoking (wich funnily enough thats what I was actually df'ed for) . So as if that wasnt enough the psyco stalked me for 2 years after we were divorced... I know this is long and its just the broad overview but you wanted to know

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hey lilbit..thanx for sharing...i pm-d you

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

You are one couragous gal. Don't ever think badly about yourself, your no dumbass. You were doing what that ass ****wanted you to do. What a friggin jerk. And such liars. I a m so glad your out of that relationship and his pompus family. What makes them tick is beyond me.

He gouds you into working at a club drives you everynight and then lies to the body of elders. Oh gee I hope this dumb ass gets everything thats coming to him.

Yes I am proud of you too.

Keep up the good work.

luv Orangefatcat

• lilbit
    lilbit

I hope he does too. But on a positive note if all that hadnt happened to me I wouldnt have met my wonderful husband or have my two precious children and my stepkids who I adore. Im so happy I found this site its great to talk to people who share my experiences

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit