just a question?

by lilbit 16 Replies latest jw friends

• lilbit
    lilbit

Im noticing something reading the post about things up at bethel. Others obviously have done more looking into this than I have. Whats the deal with so many of the OLD bethelites having so much money. Being at this site has made me remember my first marriage. I married the PO's son at a hall near where I lived. THey had TONS of money. WHen I met them I thought WOW what a wonderful theocratic family( just what I need to get my wayward ass back in shape) Well the longer I was a part of this family the more [edit] up I realized they were. My father in law the PO who had STRONG ties to bethel ( they used to call him for advice all the time) Was one of the most corrupt business men on the planet. the pioneer mom was on valume all the time. and my darling dear hubby was cracked abuse is a mild term for him. I managed to get out of there alive barely. Ill go into how I was railroaded into being dfed later. I just wanted to share a little about where the governing bodies advice comes from... yeah i know i ramble sorry

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome Lilbit. I've enjoyed your posts so far.

Do you happen to remember any of the advice your father in law gave to bethel? Please tell the juicy details.

• lilbit
    lilbit

NO I never heard any of it He always went into his office when bethel called. and honestly I have blocked out so much of that time in my life I probably wouldnt remember if I had heard anything.. You know whats really sick My family all know about this and what happened to me and they are still Dubs and try and bring mr back to the fold all thew time

• vitty
    vitty

If you ever want to off load, this is the place to do it.

Many here have difficult stories, at least you know youll be understood, not judged and at last say it like it really is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• zman
    zman

Yeah you got to watch those po kids!!!!! heheheheh *po kid*

• lilbit
    lilbit

lol yup they are the worst.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

libit, welcome to the board. I think I may have said hello to you in the chat this morning.

I am just sure you are full of horro stories. when you feel like spilling your guts we're hear to listen.

So welcome once again. I love your avatar.

luv Orangefatcat

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Welcome, lilbit. Looks can certainly be deceiving when it comes to families.

I enjoy your posts as well.

Jeannie

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

lilbit tell us now

• Golf
    Golf

Lilbit greetings. This is not another 'animal' house story is it?

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit