by Pwned 46 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mac
    Mac

er.think that is Deborah

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Yeah .......there is only one Lucy.

I loved the show with her and Bob Hope.

She really enjoyed what she was doing, and she was really respected, you can see how they all treated her.

purps

Why did I volunteer to work today????????????

• Mac
    Mac
    Why did I volunteer to work today????????????

Well,

cuz yer obviously insane!!

mac

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

My current favorite show is NCIS. Did anybody see the Medal of Honor Episode? I've always liked NCIS, but that episode has got to be one of the greatest episodes of all time.

Law and Order SVU. One word. Mariska. But seriously, the entire cast is just wonderful in their roles. Just as side note, I rented the movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle this weekend. Guess who the guy who plays the character Freakshow is? Yup, Chris Melloni who plays Stabler. It was great to see him play in a comedic role.

Law and Order. Still good, but I miss Lenny.

Everybody Loves Raymond. The Mother and the Father are the BEST!!!

The Simpsons. My wife actually painted a picture of Homer al la Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe. It's hanging in my office. Homer is my Hero.

Some old ones are Lost in Space. That's my favorites of favorites. Oh the pain...the pain.

Looney Tunes Cartoons. The theme song is like candy whenever I hear it. (And now, I can sing along now that I know the words to that song...How pleasant to see brothers, all dwell in unity)

Star Trek TOS and TNG. And yeah, I like Enterprise as well.

Hogan's Heroes. Who here doesn't like Hogan's Heroes? How can you not like the Lovable Shultz, and Kommadant Klink.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

My pickings were and are limited with my never having had steady cable service (my dad was cheap ... and I'm just poor. )

Current: The Simpsons, 24, any CSI variant (no preference, I catch them sporadically), Jon Stewart's The Daily Show and Bernie Mac (the earlier episodes more).

Recent Past: Star Trek:TNG, The X Files (not so much the last few seasons though), Nowhere Man (it spoke to my paranoia ), Highway to Heaven and alot of the eps of Nikita.

Showing my age: V, MacGyver, Buck Rogers, Little House on the Prairie , and I've never seen it ever again:The Phoenix.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Sopranos. Six Feet Under, Deadwood, Curb Your Enthusiasm... and all of the home improvement shows like: Trading spaces

Coffee

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

CSI Miami, CSI and AIRLINE

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

CSI Miami, CSI and AIRLINE

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation
    Looney Tunes Cartoons. The theme song is like candy whenever I hear it. (And now, I can sing along now that I know the words to that song...How pleasant to see brothers, all dwell in unity) R

Right on, Looney tunes rocked! I also love Tex Avery's stuff (a genius who didn't get the recognition he deserved IMO)

I'm a bit of a Smallville geek and although I'm not a big fan of reality TV I'm really into The Contender.

I think all my fave shows from the past are comedies - Seinfeld, The Office, The Day Today, I'm Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Brass Eye, Simpsons, Married With Children, Royle Family, Porridge, Rising Damp, In Sickness & In Health, Hancock's Half Hour, Steptoe & Son.

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

Family Guy ... South Park ... The Sopranos ... The 'L' Word ... Six-Feet Under

... ALIAS (Jennifer Garner could make me straight) ....

... Law & Order (all of them)

.... King of Queens (Kevin Smith is so under-rated)...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit