Favorite TV show

by Pwned 46 Replies latest social entertainment

• Pwned
    Pwned

Seinfeld, Simpsons, Sopranos and The Wire (I cant wait for season 3 on DVD)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

CSI

The Outer Limits

X-Files

King of the Hill

Cold Case

NCIS

• prophecor
    prophecor

Seinfeld is definitely at the very top of my list. Strangely enough, I feel myself becoming accustomed to "Friends", Just Shoot Me, and I've got a particular penchant for the show " Becker " with Ted Danson. I adore his I hate the world, while he tries to save that same world attitude. Also the nurse played by Hattie Winston, I'm sorry I'm old Skool, but I think She is Totally Hotttttttttt!!!

• Badger
    Badger

Monday Night Football (sports junkie!)

Any History Channel show that includes the word "Hitler" in the title

The Sopranos

Would I be immature if I said I still miss Jackass?

Iron Chef!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Any History Channel show that includes the word "Hitler" in the title And here I thought I was the only sick freak!!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Currently Airing:

24, MAD TV, Boston Legal, Monk, CSI: Miami, Survivor, Iron Chef, The Daily Show

Recent:

Larry Sanders Show, The Practice, Freeks and Geeks, News Radio, Nash Bridges, Beavis & Butthead

Old:

Night Court, It's Your Move, Columbo, Connections, Punky Brewster, Tales of the Gold Monkey, Fraggle Rock, Land of the Lost

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Any History Channel show that includes the word "Hitler" in the title

That's why I have always called it "The Hilter Channel".

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

aaaaargh my honeypie is a hitler channel addict! drives me nuts!

my current faves are the L word, everybody loves raymond, will and grace, mad tv, robot chicken, Emeril live, good eats (alton brown gets me hot) and Reba. ,

oldies, seinfeld, gilligans island, designing women.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Today on the Hitler Channel, they are showing Jesus of Nazareth. That miniseries kicks Passion of the Christ in the petudy!! Plus, I looove Robert Powell, one of my all time favorite actors....

• Scully
    Scully

Current favorites: CSI, Desperate Housewives, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, American Justice, Investigative Reports, Cold Case Files

Past favorites: The X Files, Quantum Leap, Magnum PI, ALF, Quincy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit