It must be of concern to the GB with all the information that is been leaked now

by joe134cd 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I was just watching Cedars prank call to ToMo3. By the way Lloyd very well done and totally funny.  But on a more serious note (and I think what must be of concern to the GB) are the amount of leaks that must be occurring at a senior level or at least by a person who has access to sensitive information. Another example that comes to mind is the elders school video dealing on suicide. It would of only been CO/DO who would of had hard copies to that information.  So somewhere someone has felt disgruntled enough (or have reason enough) to have leaked it.  Seriously (and this was something I totally underestimated) It wasn't until I started visiting apostate Web sites, that I began to realize just how slowly information travels in the Org.   God my family is only just telling me now stuff I knew weeks ago.
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Joe134cd

So that makes us the annointed? And JW.com the F&D slave!! We get Big J's divine messages first!! lol

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Low and behold. Just after posting this. This arrives in my email in box.

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/full-program-of-united-states-elders-meeting-leaked-on-youtube

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    In my opinion t's best not to mention this too much because they might read it and be provoked into starting a witch hunt in Bethel.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

joe134cd: It wasn't until I started visiting apostate Web sites, that I began to realize just how slowly information travels in the Org.   God my family is only just telling me now stuff I knew weeks ago.

Oh yeah, we know stuff here before most elders do!

I imagine all of those leaks must drive the GB members even more crazy than they already are. If there is one thing that Control Freaks hate, it's anything that proves their lack of control.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

You should have seen the look of horror on Elder's faces in my previous congregation when I told them that not only was the evil slave now a myth, but also that we as the "other sheep" were now classed as the domestics!

Of course, I waited until I'd seen it posted on JW dot ORG, after hearing about it here. I knew that at that time, most of them couldn't keep up with the web site, so it was a joy to see the look of "apostate" in their eyes - until I told them where I'd got this info.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    I can bet that all gb members are walkin around starring at people so hard, wondering ...." who done it?"......ha ha ha! !  !    Classic .....kind like sleeping with the enemy.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oubliette - "I imagine all of those leaks must drive the GB members even more crazy than they already are. If there is one thing that Control Freaks hate, it's anything that proves their lack of control."

I've mentioned this before, but Julian Assange of Wikileaks is of the opinion that the more an authoritarian regime experiences confidential info leaks, the harder it'll work trying to control the flow of said confidential info, and so on and so forth, until the regime - by those very actions - cripples it's own internal ability to function properly.

• flipper
    flipper
    VIDIOT- I agree with what Julian Assange says, it will not only be harder as time goes by for the GB to control leaks of confidential information but it also plays a very important task of creating paranoia among the GB or other top ranking WT authority figures wondering who and who is becoming " unfaithful " or leaking information. It has the effect of eventually creating more and more distrust within WT headquarters where no one will know WHO to trust. I saw this tactic used by the mentalist on the show " The Mentalist " the other night turning two criminal brothers against one another. It works. Peace out, mr. Flipper
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

So cool, to even know this stuff is happening.

Reminds me of learning there was nobody to trust at the "r&f" level.  People I thought were close friends would act concerned and so sincere, then turn around and tell everyone they knew all about my personal business.  It was to keep protecting my spirituality, of course, bless their hearts.

So it's amusing now that the big giant heads don't have any real friends either.

Marina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit