1.5 hours to the New Dr Who !!

by Simon 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• Simon
    Simon

Can't wait ... it's like being a kid again !

Christopher Eccleston is the new (and 9th) Dr and was previously in the excellent "Second Coming" (where he played Christ who reappear at Maine Road ... you really had to see it, LOL)

If anyone calls me, I'm not in

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Wow here's a countdown to the big event:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/

• morty
    morty

Is this the big news you had a while back Simon on another thread you started?? Where every one on the board was pulling there hair out trying to figure out what you holding out on???..Or did I miss that one???

• City Fan
    City Fan

There's a whole gang of us at my house ready to watch it. We have wine, beers, pizza, and are going to make a night of it.

My daughter has already hidden twice behind the sofa when the warm-up programme was on (she's 5). Can't wait.

Our other halves think we've gone nuts!

CF.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Sounds like fun! Pizza and beer and ton's of friends at the house to watch? Is this the British equivalent of the Super Bowl?

Jeannie

• avishai
    avishai

Is it gonna be on in the us on bbc? Please? Oh please? Dammit!!

• avishai
    avishai

I gotta get sattelite, dammit!!

• blondie
    blondie

What satellite company and what channel?

I told my husband I would not live anywhere that did not get Sci-Fi channel. I have my priorities straight.

Blondie

• Simon
    Simon
    Is this the British equivalent of the Super Bowl?

No, t's fun and entertaining

My daughter has already hidden twice behind the sofa when the warm-up programme was on (she's 5).

he he ... I can remember doing that. The Green Death and the one with the giant spiders on their backs controlling them ... I was having nightmares for weeeks

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    No, t's fun and entertaining

LOL... funny... I quit watching football when the Raiders moved to LA...

Will there be a program summary for those of us who cannot get the programming?

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit