JW's just came to my door

by Heatmiser 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    I have thought about trying to talk some sense to them but most of the time I just assume that is going to be a waste of time.

Yeah, that's why I don't even try anymore...

J

• The Leological One
    The Leological One
    I feel so left out, I haven't had a JW knock on my door for about 14 years now. I just don't see them out in service. I've had one Mormon come to my door about 2 years ago and really that's about all.

El Kabong,

There is someone with the same moniker as your's at the harmony-central music forum~! If that's you, cool~! Cool either way.

I can relate, though; I probably haven't had a JW knock on my door in at least as long, though I saw some getting ready to visit a friend of mine's house and told him to go get a flag out and get ready - lol~!

I've never been a JW (married to one who's DF'd now), but I remember once when Mormans came to my door one day, and then the next a couple of JW's were at my door and I was basically telling them to beat it when I saw the 2 Mormans across the street and told the JW's, "There you go! Go witness to them!" And they just looked pi$$ed off at me and left.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

I have been thinking about it and I don't think I will confront any JW's that come to MY door. I have been off of the WTBTS radar since 1992 and I don't want them coming around my place knowing I used to be part of the bOrg. But I won't waste a second if I run into one away from my house. I just don't have the heart to start any confrontations in front of kids, that's just not my style.

Fairchild, I changed my avatar back to the Heatmiser. The pic of Syndrom that I had on just wasn't "doing it" for me and I was going to change it back. You helped me to change it sooner.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

sorry heatmiser: i think you missed your chance. to help out that little girl. you may have told her more in 5 minutes, that she heard in her whole life. hope you see her one day at the mall and get a chance to give her a fatherly nice dose of reallity.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Gotta feel sorry for her a bit. I can just imagine how I would have reacted when I was going house to house if I called on someone that knows the truth about the truth. Probably just have my mouth gaping open and mutter something like " I guess you aren't interested, then? BYE! "

GBL

• Preston
    Preston
    The girl sounded pretty nervouse and it was on an Awake(didn't see a WT with it).

No wonder she got scared....

- Preston

• sf
    sf

I would have gingerly asked the young girl if she has ever had plans on having children and if yes, what her fears are if she ever went against jehoober and his GooBers, the GB. Would she fear becoming birdfood? Then I'd probably elaborate on my inquiry, as I'm sure they would just stand there dumbfounded.

{{{ tight hugs johnny }}}

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit