THE INCREDIBLES...........

by Sunnygal41 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Has anyone else seen this movie? I just watched it tonite, with my SO............I was blown away...............now..........keep this in mind..........I am 47 and no children...........yet, I identified, at such a depth to this movie.................we tried to rent this a week ago, and got a free rental because they could NOT keep it in stock...............A MUST SEE...........then, let me know what you thought of it...........

Terri

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

It's been a while, but I remember being amazed at the sophistication of the animation, especially some of the lighting effects.

• Preston
    Preston

If you rent the DVD, get the Extras where it shows what the babysitter went through with Jack-Jack. It's a real hoot!

- Preston

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Jack-Jack Attack! Way cool. It's about what the babysitter saw when she made those panicked phone calls to Elastigirl (what was her non-superhero name????).

I loved it, lots of fun. Jackson saw that and then saw Harry Potter for the first time, and he had a long, animated discussion whether it was better to be a superhero or a wizard (like either is an option!)

• Maxine Mouse
    Maxine Mouse

I loved the Incredibles! The characters, the animation, the story line. I would recommend this movie to anyone, whether they had kids or not. I had been wanting to see this movie since I saw a trailer for it a few years ago.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

BTW, is Edna Mode one of the best characters in the last 50 years or what?

Combination of Chanel Coco and Edith Head.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

and let me just say....as animated hotties go....

Elasta Girl.....Hubba Hubba LOL

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I LOVED this movie! My whole family enjoyed it on very different levels which I think said alot for this flick.

Edna Mode... ROCKS, definately my favorite character and the extra "Jack Jack Attack" was very funny.

There was an extra short included though that was very weird, a "lost" superheros cartoon reminiscent of old 70's cartoons. Very bizarre. My hubby and I just watched with our mouths open. Makes more sense if you watch it with the "commentary" on.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Combination of Chanel Coco and Edith Head.

LMAO! Wow, Tex, I'm impressed that you know that..........! LOL! This movie was EXTREMELY sophisticated and detailed.......I thought. Some of the subject matter they touched on, such as the stress on the marriage, etc......and the kids hiding in the same room as the parents when they were fighting..........I was quite blown away, really. This would be one movie I would be glad to see become a regular show on TV........loved it.........sorry, I'm raving! LOL! The realistic actions and facial expressions, etc..........wow!

• Simon
    Simon

Our youngest now cannot walk anywhere ... no, he has to go "super hero fast" (like Dash)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit