Qcmbr

Sometimes I feel sooo lonely :)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I studied for a year; do I count?

J

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

hurray someone else who can speak the lingo ! I think its fascinating and fun how each church has its own buzz words and it can be quite a barrier to other ppl. Its good to know that if I say:

FHE, BOM, PEC and 'with every fibre of my being' someone at least will know what the jello with everything I'm talking about!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I attend LDS meetings every once-in-awhile with some morman friends ... in the summer, I've played on their softball teams. I like the people, but wonder sometimes about the doctrine.... and btw, I like the green jello.

I know what BOM is, but what are the other two?

• zman
    zman

you mean 'LSD'??? cause let me tell ya......................... lmao

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Book Of Mormon, Priesthood Executive Committee, Family Home Evening

• SeymourButts
    SeymourButts

I have a Book of Mormon and have several Mormon aquaintances. The garden of eden being in Missouri and the Lamanites are just a couple of the things that shot down any chance of me ever being a Mormon.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

You know there is a website just like this one that is specifically for LDS exs and TBMs (sometimes)? why don't you try visiting there?

-Eduardo

• Satanus
    Satanus

I know some xdubs that became mormons. Not sure if they are still in that.

S

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I grew up in Salt Lake City. Was a JW during that time, but had all kinds of LDS friends and fam. My great great great great Grandfather was John Taylor. (3rd President of the Mormon Church.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit