Denied!!! See Inside.

by Doubtfully Yours 18 Replies latest social current

• Doubtfully Yours
  • jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I wonder what would happen if her parents took her out of the care center and checked her into another facility... I know, it's not possible. This is sickening.

J

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Hopefully, someone will take charge and disobey the courts ruling, they have no real authority.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink
    Hopefully, someone will take charge and disobey the courts ruling, they have no real authority.

actually they DO have real authority. I'm glad they made another good decision.

• Odrade
    Odrade

The fact that the Supreme Court rejected the appeal shows that they agree with the 20 court rulings previous. For an appeal to have merit to the Supreme court, there must be evidence that laws have been violated and wrong decisions have been made. Not proof, but at least evidence.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    actually they DO have real authority. I'm glad they made another good decision.

yeah, right..... having a human being slowly and excruciatingly murdered by denying them food and water.... in this country DOGS are treated better.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Soon the media circus around this particular case will stop. Terri, her family, her husband, and we all can finally rest.

I'll be writing my living will soon.

DY

• G Money
    G Money

Just kill me fast so my issue can live well. I wouldn't want to live like a veggie. Save your money instead of watchin me lie there with a crappy life and spending my savings!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Did some of you say Pandora's box has already been opened? Well, it apparently was not closed today. Even houseplants and veggies are given water and plant food as needed.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    having a human being slowly and excruciatingly murdered by denying them food and water.... in this country DOGS are treated better.

That is so true. I can fully understand how some people think that Terri will be more at peace in the longer sleep of death, but for crying out loud.. nobody deserves to die through starvation. It is cruel and inhumane to let a person starve to death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit