POLL - How many elders/MS/microphone passers/literature slingers/sound guys

by Pwned 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Pwned
    Pwned

I've noticed there are a lot of JW's in good standing on here these days... i know its a small sample but it seems promising.

any current circuit overseers/district overseers post on here, that would be crazy

i think its pretty cool actually

• aniron
    aniron

Well, if they're caught posting on here they won't be in "good standing" much longer.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I once handled the mike.

• Pwned
    Pwned

handling the mike and reading for the bookstudy was about as far as i got, i used to dread being called upon to pray, i would avoid eye contact with my father or whoever was the conductor.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I once handled Mike too, but then I realised I wasn't into that kind of thing.

Kwin

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Stop it you

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I once handled an elder...

(God I wish I could stop lying!)

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.
    i used to dread being called upon to pray

yeah, me too. hated it. i always got mumble-mouthed when I had to pray.

once, on a bible-study ... I completely froze mid-prayer. it might have had something to do with the 'bloom of youth' and the guy we were studying with . . . he was extremely sexy and all through the study I had impure thoughts.

as for the question .... i just worked the mics. thought that was cool though.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I used to be in 'good standing'.... then I found out the truth about the troof and that put an end to my JW career.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I once hit one of the annointed sharply in the mouth with the mic, it made a loud thud over the speakers and all heads turned. Do I get an extra cookie for this?

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit