Do you consider yourself as being 'reasonable? '

by Golf 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

What is your understanding of reasonableness and do you think your a reasonable person. Cite examples.

Golf

• JH
    JH

I think that I'm reasonable.

I'm not rich, but I don't owe 1 penny.

I never buy something too cheap nor too expensive.

• JW83
    JW83

I like to think that I'm reasonable, but I'm probably just stubborn!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes - in fact I think it is one of my top qualities

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Golf:

I define "reasonable" as being willing to change my mind when presented with facts.

I am very reasonable.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

I'm a stubborn jackass!!!

Not really - I'm opinionated, but will listen to someone elses point of view, and may change my own standpoint if someone elses sounds more feasable than my own.

I think that's resaonable.......

Bull!

• JW83
    JW83

Yeah, I'm usually right, though! I just have to convince others of my reasonable opinions!

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I'm can be stubborn in my opinions, but can usually be reasonable once I've had time to think the facts over. Sometimes it takes a bit of mulling on my part to clearly see anothers point of view without all the emotion of an argument.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I rejected the false teachings, practices and doctrines of the Jehovah's Witnesses when I discovered the truth about them. Is that being reasonable or unreasonable?

• Spook
    Spook

I draw a symantic distinction between being reasonable and being rational.

I'm disassociating myself from the congregation. That is unreasonable. The reasons to not do it are immense. I'm being extremely unreasonable with myself in taking a stand.

Power is a myth, and myths are powerful.

Spook~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit