OMFG I forgot about this...

by Mastodon 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I forgot this cooky thing that I wanted to share with y'all. My mum has a pet dwarf rabbitt...she puts a tie on the rabbitt and takes him door to door and to the bible studies....maybe she's compensating because I left the dubs...It all sounds like she is not playing with a full deck, it's funny and kinda sad at the same time.

• kls
    kls

OMG she is taking that poor rabbit on her jw crusade door to door,,,,,,,,,poor rabbit.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Holy shit is that sad. I can picture it. The WTBTS is so desperate I bet they make him an unbaptized publisher.

GBL

• heatherg
    heatherg

ha ha GBL! I feel sorry for your mom if she feels the need to do this, also sorry for the householder that has to keep it in when they see the rabbit. hg

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LOL...........belly laugh..........

Does the rabbit get to read scriptures?

All the threads this afternoon have been hilarious. This tops all of them!

purps

• fairchild
    fairchild
    My mum has a pet dwarf rabbitt...she puts a tie on the rabbitt and takes him door to door and to the bible studies....

Better make sure she doesn't knock on my door. My cat WILL attack the rabbit for sure.

• mjl
    mjl

Can he count his hours?

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Wouldn't this be like Michael Jackson coming to your door with his monkey?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    My mum has a pet dwarf rabbitt...she puts a tie on the rabbitt and takes him door to door and to the bible studies....

I can't believe any of us get shunned!

I am still cracking up.

surely you are kidding!

here Thumper..........I did have a rabbit that we had a collar and leash for.....but never thought of taking it out in service!!!!!

• JAVA
    JAVA
    My mum has a pet dwarf rabbitt...she puts a tie on the rabbitt and takes him door to door

That's hare- larious !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit