elders visit

by stopthepain 17 Replies latest jw friends

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

Yesterday,I get a buzz from the doorbell,well I wasn't expecting anyone,niether was my roomate.Well geuss who,2 elders I don't even know.They tried to introduce themselves and act all friendly.I said"I don't want to talk to you abot anything,before I could finish my statement,he tried to butt in and say something,I cut him off and said"listen,I don't want to talk to you about anything at all",in a firm tone.and shut my door.

I believe they have gotten wind of my activities in giving my family the truth about the truth.I believe they wanted to draw me into a trap so they could df me,I gave them no satisfaction.I know for a fact other my younger sisters friends know I can't stand the religion,and it has gotten back to the big bad elders.I could give a shit!They can't fool me anymore.Again,this site has been a godsent,no pun intended.Thanks to all my friends out in cyberspace,youve all hel[ped me out.

I also unloaded on my older ,depressed sister about the truth about the truth,she was not sure how to react,but I had to speak my peace.I can no longer pretend to co0ndone or keep silent,she has a young daughter,I had to at least warn her.And when I say unload,I mean UNLO(AD!!!I got into the jdubs history,lies ,changing doctrine,mental abuse,beth sarim,thier monitary holdings,thier guilt and scare tactics,thier exploitation of children,and ovwerall craziness that is the WTBTS.I also kept calling it "the publishing company from brooklyn."I topld her I have no belief in that religion,and that I'm here for her if she needs help dealing with this.I don't know if it did harm or good,but she I feel it needed to be done.

STP

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

There is so much anger in us that at times it has to come out. Your sisters will think about what you said and who knows they may see it too.

wanna

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Stopthepain: That should scare them off.

• kls
    kls

Great job with the elders,except for you not talking to them they have no real ammo.I assume your sister is a jw and as far as unloading on her ,maybe it did some good that she will start to look at the info you told her about or she may come back and ask you questions. Unloading is a must in so many ways,you can't keep it bottled up for to long or it will eat your guts up.

• Bas
    Bas

Bold action STP, I hope it all works out for you. Aren't you scared of being shunned by your family? I do admire you courage, most people dare not speak out like you do even though they think the exact same things about the WTBTS. Good luck

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

you did the right thing. jw's understand nothing . till you blow them out. i allways take the attack to them . . not till you put them in their place , and shut them up can you win.. after you pound their propanganda in the ground a few times . and make them look like DOPES. theiy either get the idea, they can't bull$hit you. or run for the nearest toilet to stick thier heads in and cry pursecution. keep up the fine work , and never take your foot off a jw's neck when you have them down... john

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

thanks for the reply.Yes ,my sister is in the troof,but would be considered very weak.She was force3d to get married at 19 to some moron.I still can't believe how shortsighted my parents were when getting involved in the borg.I feel my family has been stripped from me by a book company disguised as a religion.My sister is severely depressed and unhappy in her marriage.But now thier is a beautiful child involved,and she can't get out.She told me she has trouble getting out of bed everyday,she has no friends,she sounded so sad,I was hoping for her to know that I empathize with her,and not make her feel like she was to blame for years of psycological abuse.I want her to divorce him and move on with her daughter,but the religions hold is strong.I HATE THE4 WTBTS.THEY DESTROY FAMILIES,THEY KILL PEOPLE SLOWLY.My sister isw an attractive 26 year old woman,whos had the life sucked right out of her,trapped mentally and physically.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

BAS-honestly,i'm trying to save whats left of my family.If they shun me its thier loss,but if I can save my 3 sisters,13,19,and 25,It is all worth it.I have already helped my brother,20 .I don't care about my parents in this regard,they have made thier own bed,now they have to lie in it.

• Bas
    Bas

well, personally i favor your head-on approach over postponing the decision in order to keep the peace. I hope you succeed in convincing all of your sisters that the watchtower is a scam. And you might actually set an example for others here to follow but lack the courage at the moment. Well, keep us posted on the progress you're making, I'll be looking out for it.

Bas

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

stopthepain - you're story sounds a lot like my own dude. I really resent the WTBTS for what its doing to my family. I'm trying to get my little brother out of it altogether but its tough. I've given up on my dad. Great to have you around on the board man.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit