Does anyone here play Nintendo?

by love11 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• love11
    love11

All this happens after the tower comes up and ***** is found out to be zelda. Dare I say to much?

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

my son is obsessed with anything mario...all the nes, snes, 64, or gamecube...he's rather spoiled

he's got all the super mario bros games, all the mario karts, mario party, mario golf, super smash bros...you name it, and he's probably got it.

later he's been getting into windwaker and ocarina of time, though.

This is him...

Any reason to brag about my son, I guess.

• talesin
    talesin

love

Yes, we are a bit past that point ...

Are there gold switches on opposite walls? They are round ... You have to hit those switches, and then slide the obelisks in place ,,, if I`m thinking of the right room.

Darn, I wish my was around ... he`s the expert.

• love11
    love11

I guess I'm a bit slow on the take. I didn't notice any switches, I'll look next time. Also, I think I need to go back and do some of the "chores" the townspeople give you. Most I've done but a few still remain to do. I've got the pictograph and I tried to take a picture for the nintendo gallery but he wants it in color. Any suggestions on getting that stupid kid on top of the tree? I flew into him, nothing happens.

• love11
    love11

Nancy- Your kids a cutey. He reminds me of my boy, looks like roughly the same age.

You should play with him sometime. Some people throw the ball, others play scrabble, I play gamecube. The kids love it when I get points and new tools in the game. We make it family time. Right now I can impress my son but I know there's going to be a day when he passes me up. Have fun.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Nancy- Your kids a cutey. He reminds me of my boy, looks like roughly the same age.

thanks, love! I grew up on a Sega Master system which was two buttons and the directional pad.

The controllers now are so complicated it seems. My son is excellent at video games. I can barely keep up with him on Mario Kart or Mario Party, but I'm afraid that he far surpasses me on any other game.

• love11
    love11

It took some getting used to for me too, I grew up with the Atari I played at my friends house.

I liked the old Nintendo, myself. Another game I liked and finished fairly quickly was Tak.

My sons teacher and his doctor thinks he should lay off the nintendo and only play an hour a day ( do to his attention span ) (I question any problem in that area) . Does anyone else seem to have any side effects from nintendo?

• Pwned
    Pwned

BTW=by the way The new Zelda is a completely new game its the sequel to Wind Waker like i said it wont come out until the holidays, i dont recommend 4 swords unless you have 2 gameboys lying around cause the game is designed to work best with gameboys as controllers.

• love11
    love11

Thanks for the great info and that other game will be just in time for christmas this year? Hmm... I'll have to tell Santa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit