Does anyone here play Nintendo?

by love11 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• love11
    love11

I know I'm not the typical gamer, but my kids and I are hooked. I love Zelda!!!! But I'm stuck with finding the tri-shards to get into Hyrule, hints!!! Please don't give it away! Just a hint!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Sorry, no. PS2 only

Gran Turismo3, Gran Turismo4, Ace Combat 04 Shattered Skies.

A very un-healthy addiction!!!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I got a Gamecube for X-mas.

Kwin

• love11
    love11

kwin- do you play zelda?

• Pwned
    Pwned

i think the map pretty much tells you where to go, i dont remember cause its been a while, but if you want to look at a guide, go to cube.ign.com

• Pwned
    Pwned

BTW there is a new Zelda coming out this october or november, it looks sweet, check it out:

http://cube.ign.com/objects/572/572738.html?ui=gamefinder

• talesin
    talesin

Game Cube here!

Playing Legend of Zelda Windwalker right now, but I don`t think it`s the same game as yours.

(will have the XBox back soon - YAY!!! Can you say ... Halo 2?)

talesin

• love11
    love11

Maybe I don't have all of the maps yet. But my sea chart is full- I went to all the fish and the islands. I did find these coliseum looking things. After I fought all the bad guys then a door opened and in that room are these 2 plates on the ground. What's up?

• Maxine Mouse
    Maxine Mouse

Hey love11, I played windwaker, but I dont remember that part, I think I ended up giving up on it because it was taking too long, between my son, daughter, hubby and myself playing it we didnt get much time at one sitting, haha. I have a gamecube and a DS. I agree pwned the new game looks good and IGN is a good site to get help on.

• love11
    love11

pwned- at the rate of sounding stupid what is BTW? Also, the new one you're talking about, is that the 4 swordsman one?

talesin- I have Zelda the Windwaker for the gamecube

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit