Todays talk.

by loosie 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• loosie
    loosie

So I went to the meeting today.. I've been absent for a lil while. My husband says "remember to smile and be nice." Kinda gives you the impression that I'm not always...lol.

During the talk about what love is it was said that Love doesn't get puffed up. Then the speaker added.. If you get a position or privilege don?t think that you are the best person for the job. Even though you are qualified you may not be the best person for the job. After all the best person for the job might be a sister and as we know sisters don?t qualify for positions in this system. Ok I am still trying to wrap my mind around that one.

When I got home and related the story to my husband. I told him ?I was trying to remember what my husbandly owner had reminded me to do before I left,? smile and be nice?. My Husband busted a gut laughing at how I referred to him as my husbandly owner. He said yeah right more like a husbandly boner. I then was reminded why I married him.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

You're husband has an excellent sense of humor! Good for him, and good for you.

After all the best person for the job might be a sister and as we know sisters don?t qualify for positions in this system.

Actually, that statement is quite amazing coming from the platform. Not their normal (women are 2nd class citizens) crap.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

It's in their system that women "don't qualify"

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    My Husband busted a gut laughing at how I referred to him as my husbandly owner. He said yeah right more like a husbandly boner. I then was reminded why I married him.

Thanks for the laugh!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

husbandly boner.

ROTFLOL

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can hear it now...........Fruedian slip at the meeting....all you jws that read here be careful with your next talk if you have to say husbandly owner!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

That was very funny.. he sounds like a good guy.

GBL

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lmao... you two must be very happy together.

You have my best wishes.

(Now go give him something "special")

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Even though you are qualified you may not be the best person for the job. After all the best person for the job might be a sister and as we know sisters don?t qualify for positions in this system.

Yeah. Remember, we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel these days to the point where the *women* int he org are better qualified than the men we can attract. Just remember, you're a moron, and do what you're told. hahahaha *ahem*

J

• Odrade
    Odrade

maybe it was an undercover apoztate giving that talk.

muahahahahaha!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit