All I need is for my loyal slaves to continue KNEELING BEFORE ZOD!

by FlyingHighNow 39 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    but fresh in a strange sorta way.

Fresh in that "Fresh!!! *SLAP* kind of way? I bettah go get some sleep. Got grandchilluns comin' tomorry night and I must work from 1- 8:30 PM. I will drift off thinking of Easter basket making and Mac covered with sticky leaves with nothing but his eyes showing, peering cautiously from a giant Hefty lawn bag. Good thing that Zod is in Houston tonight.

• Mac
    Mac

Dream well, crazy girl!

mac

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Dream well, crazy girl!

mac

Thank you, and you, too Billy Mack.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

bttt in honor of Easter

• Mac
    Mac

Wew,

It's vewy, vewy eawy on Eastew Mowning...

I'm going hunting now.

If I'm successfuw in my quest to find and weetweeve some bwitewee painted pwotein owbs, I'm going to honah the gweat cweatoh by pwepaiwing some fwiedeggZodtoast as an offewing.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    fwiedeggZodtoast as an offewing.

How'd he like that toast, Mackie Fudd?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Back to the top

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Hey, it occurs to me that Zod is very similar to Jehovah in arrogance and cruelty. He'll destroy you for just about anything and so will Jehovah.

Worth another thought.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Pretty funny. I liked that Superman, except for the party when Superman uses some lame power to throw a plastic wrap Superman logo as a weapon. Since when was Platic Wrap a power of Superman. LOL. Anyway, I have only seen the Zod actor in one other movie and it was bit part at best, in a movie called Red Planet. He died within a few minutes of crashing on the planet and that was about all they wrote for him. He was much older then.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Try watching Priscilla: Queen of the Desert. He's fantastic in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit