All I need is for my loyal slaves to continue KNEELING BEFORE ZOD!

by FlyingHighNow 39 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Something to make you all smile and maybe laugh.

Do you remember General Zod from the Superman movies? Well, he has a cult following on the internet. I came across some of these sites years ago. They're very funny. General Zod.net is one one of the best of these sites. My favorite page from that site is Ask Zod.

ASK ZOD!

I will permit you mortals to ask me some questions.
    If I deem your question to be worthy enough, I will post it on this
    page along with my superior response to it. If I do not deem your
    question to be worthy, I will be insulted and I will kill you for this.

Note: General Zod receives THOUSANDS of emails and is too busy
    being the ruler of all that exists to answer every one of them.
    If you asked Zod a question, check back on this page to see if
    he felt your question was indeed worthy enough to respond to.

Recently asked questions:

Name:........... Jason Swinchock
    E-Mail:.......... [email protected]

===============================
    My Question:
    Dear General Zod,

It is hard to type while kneeling before you but I am dealing with it. I would like to know how I may rule a part of planet Houston, like Lex Luther ruled Australia. I am your most loyal slave and I know that asking a question like this could be punishable by death but I would like to aid you with your ruling of Houston!

Zod's Response: Lex Luthor was killed. I had no more use for him, and therefore he had to die and Australia is now under my rule once again. Are you suggesting that you would like to go down that same path? If so, I will happily do so. I need no aid in the ruling of planet Houston! All I need is for my loyal slaves to continue KNEELING BEFORE ZOD!

For more check out the site below:

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

heh fhn my favorite zod quote isnt on there! When someone exclaims "OH my God" and then on of the baddies says something like "no its Zod" Hhaha

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    "no its Zod" Hhaha

Yeah, I love that one. I'm just in a silly mood today. Must be because I watched a funny Mad TV last night.

Edited to add: hit the KNEEL link at the top of the page for your quote and a cool picture.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Ha, I didn't even know that guy had a name! This is super funny!!!

Nice site, FHN!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ha, I didn't even know that guy had a name! This is super funny!!!

Nice site, FHN!!

Hahaha, isn't it, Nancy. Hey, maybe we've found the truth afterall. Zod is the true god. No, I mean Zod.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

ZOD rocks! He was the coolest villain of the Superman movies, so totally arrogant.

Most of you probably knew this, but Terence Stamp, the actor who played Zod, now plays (the voice of ) Jo-rel on Smallville.

And it sounds like there will be a new Superman movie shortly, Bryan Singer(X-Men, X-Men II) is directing, Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor, some unknown guy as Clark/Superman. Can't wait!

No Apologies

• seawolf
    seawolf

We live on the planet houston?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    ZOD rocks! He was the coolest villain of the Superman movies, so totally arrogant.

Doesn't he? I've got his picture for my desktop wallpaper and he looks like Satan incarnate. It will be hard to beat that first Superman movie, it really was very well made and entertaining.

We live on the planet houston?

Shhhhhhh! Zod thinks this is Planet Houston. If hears of you saying different you'll provoke the wrath of Zod.

Hey, it occurs to me that Zod is very similar to Jehovah in arrogance and cruelty. He'll destroy you for just about anything and so will Jehovah.

• talesin
    talesin
    "Do you honestly believe that I would allow you to have any of
    what you humans call 'fun'? I think not. The only pleasure that will
    be found here is my own. My own pleasure as I watch you kneel before me!
    NOW KNEEL SO THAT I MIGHT SPARE YOUR LIFE!"

Yah, now that you mention it, there is a remarkable similarity to Jehover.

Also, they are both fictional characters. ;)

mwaa ha ha ha ha ha !

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Yah, now that you mention it, there is a remarkable similarity to Jehover.

Also, they are both fictional characters. ;)

mwaa ha ha ha ha ha !

True, true unless the people who believe that Jehovah is actually a Satan are somehow right. But seriously, this fictional character Zod is meant to be scary but funny. The bible and the christian religion promote this Jehovah Zod as being real and his evil as being love. Wow, I think I will henceforth call Jehovah God: Jehovah Zod.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit