The new OM Book.

by The Thinker 30 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

You jest but it may well be known as The OJ book

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Well I just skimmed it.

It is a solid work of propaganda. Each page is like a whole wt study article full of loaded language.

Not to much new. They could have given us a little 10 page update insert instead of a new book. When my wife saw it the first thing she said was "Ahhh not green again, why couldnt we get another colour"

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

count yourself lucky that it is hardbound..

eduardo

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    green hardback book. This really is a restricted book.

Yep. Green and hardback. That's restricted all right. Just green is okay, and just hardback - well, we don't get those around these parts much anymore. But hardback and green? Restricted material all the way. You'll need Level 4 "publisher" status for that. Or an account on eBay.

Officer SNG

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

This has to be the first hardback book they've published in years. Can anyone even remember the last one.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Was it the Greatest Man book?

• blondie
    blondie

The new theocratic school book came out in 2002, hardbound.

• toreador
    toreador

I thought the new scoop on Dfing in the new book was that they now just say they are NO longer a jw instead. someone please clarify. Have they in fact changed it?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I thought the new scoop on Dfing in the new book was that they now just say they are NO longer a jw instead. someone please clarify. Have they in fact changed it?

Its a non change except for the actual announcement.

OD 154-155

"[Name of Person] is no longer one of Jehovah's witnesses. This will alert faithful members of the congregation to stop associating with the person"

Its an addtion to the dub lexicon, No longer a witness= DF'd or DA'd. The book makes it plain that this status does not apply to inactive ppl.

• catchthis
    catchthis

Is it more difficult to scan a hard cover book than it is a paperback?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit