The new OM Book.

by The Thinker 30 Replies latest jw friends

• The Thinker
    The Thinker

On Sunday they released the new version of the OM book. ( I'm not sure if they still call it the OM book) but I got myself 3 copies. I might sell one of them. hehehe any offers??? I might make a PDF copy of it, but it seems like a big job. I can't see much differnce from the old OM Book but then agian I am not an expert like many in here and I don't know what really I should be looking for.

• Odrade
    Odrade

How did you get three copies? I thought they were only letting baptized publishers have ONE personal copy....

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

what does OM stand for - is this the new rule book someone mentioned. I'm invited to the memorial on Thurs, by my mate who was amazed by the way when I asked him if he was getting a new rule book.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think he raided the literature counter!

• Odrade
    Odrade

GIMME THREE!!! Do it nice and slow.....

• The Thinker
    The Thinker

The OM book stands for "Organized to accomplish our Ministry" and YES it is the new book that everyone is talking about. I don't have the book with me right now but the new title is just a little different. I am at my workplace now but I'll try and bring it with me tomorrow.

• The Thinker
    The Thinker

hey Odrade. who's your pussy aiming at?

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

JFK...the real killer...

• blondie
    blondie

Organized to Accomplish Your Ministry

It is the 2 letter designation that the WTS uses in the index and WT-CD to identify the book. Usually listed somewhere on the bottom of the first or second page

om-E (E means it is in English)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It was released today. A non publisher asked for one - elders said no not a publisher.

Inside cover place to write name, date of baptim date of receipt etc.

Organized to do Jehovahs Will - green hardback book. This really is a restricted book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit