Sheep & Goat separation takes place during the 1000 years.............

by Schizm 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis
    A "test" usually determines if a person qualifies for something. In this case, it determines whether or not the person qualiflies for being admitted into God's kingdom.

eh I will not quote the staement following this one only to say that Shiz, what does it take? I mean if a god can't even make angels that are perfect without a fault we are fucked beyond repair. A thousand years of peace on earth isn't enough? Jehovah would be better off getting rid of all humans. How sad any god would unleash evil upon it's creation after making them suffer it for thousands of years before...ASSHOLE GOD...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Those who are to rule with Christ will do so as SPIRIT persons.

Schizm,

Actually it does not say this but think what would such a Spirit person be in this Kingdom? A person with a God given body or an immortal human being not a mortal human being like Adam was. The depth of meaning that the scriptural term Spirit conveys goes far beyond the idea of non-human forms. While everyone seems to think this is the most important feature of such Kingdom inhabitants, actually justification is the most important quality that only the Saints will possess at the beginning of the millennium and over such justified second death has no authority. All resurrected or changed human beings in this Kingdom will be immortal raised or changed by Christ but only some will also be justified. The rest (sheep) will not attain such justification until after the final test.

Joseph

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace! I would like to respond, if I may - thank you!

The event(s) of which you and others here speak occurs this way:

1. My Lord will return, and although a spirit, at that time every eye will see him. That is because the "shingles" that current prevent those who are "blind" to see that which is not physical but spiritual will be removed.

2. When he returns, he will gather those who belong to him from the four extremities of the heavens. The "heavens" are all those places that are spiritual and physical, and so, such gathering will include both places, in this way:

a. Those who belonged to my Lord during his presence in the physical flesh... but have died... will be resurrected... to SPIRIT bodies. They will put on "white robes"... the incorruptible spirit body in which death no longer dwells. THIS... is the first resurrection.

b. At the SAME time, those who belonged to him during his presence... but have NOT died... will be changed... in a twinkling... from physical flesh... to spirit bodies. Thus, they will put off their "soiled outer garment," the corruptible flesh which holds sin and death in it... and also put on "white robes," spirit bodies. This is a "metamorphosis" previously depicted by my Lord, when he transfigured before Peter, James and John.

3. These, then, TOGETHER... meet my Lord "in the air"... or in the spirit realm, which they now can enter, having put of flesh with its blood (which cannot enter into the kingdom of God... the Holy and Most Holy of the spirit realm).

4. These go with my Lord to our Father's house... the Most Holy... where my Lord has gone to prepare a place for us. In that place, a marriage takes place: the union of spirit between Christ... and his brothers. Through this union, they become ONE spirit... just as a man and woman, when joined, become one flesh. Together, they make up the SEED... Christ... with the Son of God being the "head" of that entity, and the others being the body. This entity... becomes "New Jerusalem," the NEW temple of God... which He then inhabits... dwells in.

5. Satan is abyssed, that is, restricted from having any influence in the physical realm whatsoever.

6. After this, "New Jerusalem," or this body of individuals... "come down from heaven." That is, they return to the physical realm... earth... and begin ruling UPON it. Because they are now SPIRITS, like angels they now have access to both the physical and spirit realm, as did Adam, as did/does Christ. They "find pasturage, and go in AND out." This rulership lasts 1,000 years and it is during this time that the "sheep"... are separated from the "goats."

7. The separation works takes place in this manner: all individuals who are alive and are NOT part of the Christ Body... are judged... according to HOW THEY TREATED CHRIST'S BROTHERS during their lifetime:

(1) SHEEP - They are not required to be brothers of Christ, in the same way that Rahab was not required to be an Israelite. However, like Rahab, in the same way that her treatment of the Israelite spies saves her... and her household... some of these will be granted life based on their good treatment of Christ's brothers. They are like the "Good Samaritan," who, although not a Jew by tribe, PROVED himself to be "righteous" by how he treated his enemy, a Jew. Such good treatment can be the minorest of things; however, by means of such, these are also given "white robes"... spirit bodies... and granted entry into the kingdom of God. There, they eat from the Tree of Life, my Lord, so as to live forever.

(2) GOAT - These are not required to be brothers of Christ, either, and are judged in the same way as the sheep - based upon how they treated Christ's brothers. Unlike the Samaritan, however, these not only show themselves to hate their enemies, but also their brothers, including those who are brothers of Christ. Because of their hatred, these are not destroyed (yet), but are CUT OFF from entry into the kingdom of God, where the Tree of Life is, so that they cannot eat. This not eating weakens their spirits, which weakening allows eventual destruction. (Please do not panic; the destruction will be explained below.)

This separating process takes 1,000 years, and there is no "test" afterward. In addition, the 1,000-year co-rulership of Christ and his brothers comes to an end. At least, THEIR part ends; his rulership is everlasting; however, it is placed on hold while God Himself judges the living... and the dead (explained below).

8. Once the 1,000 have ended, Satan is loosed and goes off the mislead Gog... and Magog. Gog represents the "goats" that have been cut off from entry into the spirit realm altogether, and Magog represents the spirits that have been cut off from entry into the Holy and Most Holy. Satan, however, misleads these two groups into thinking that they can get into the Holy City... the Body of Christ. Why? Because the Tree of Life exits in that City and if these can get in... and EAT... they, too, will live forever. That is why Adam was "cut off" from entry... so that he could NOT eat and live forever! Believing Satan, these "surround the Holy City" and its "camp"... spiritual Israel and those that go with them.

9. God, however, will not let Satan's misleadings prove successful for Gog or Magog, and so He "gathers them, to the place that is called, in Hebrew, Harmageddon." This is the place that is just shy of entry into the spirit realm, but not in it. Once these have been gathered, however, JAH Himself, the Most Holy One of Israel, destroys them with fire. THIS... is "Armageddon," and it occurs "AFTER the thousand years have ended." It is the culmination of the cleansing by fire once and for all of the heavens (of wicked spirit beings) and earth (hateful physical beings) that have been "stored up" for it.

10. Once this cleansing has been completed, the Most Holy One of Israel Himself sits down on His throne, and my Lord hands everything over to the Ancient of Day. He gives the Father scrolls - two (2) sets:

1. The first is the Book of Remembrance (scrolls), in which the deeds (good AND bad) of all who have lived, but:

(a) Were not among those of the first resurrection or metamorphosis who were joined to Christ;

(b) Were not among those considered "sheep" and given white robes (who, by the way, are the "guests" at the wedding feast of my Lord and his brothers); and

(c) Were not among those considered "goats" who were initially cut off from entry into the kingdom and then destroyed by fire at Armageddon.

So, who's left? The dead (who were NOT resurrected when my Lord returned because they didn't "belong" to him during his physical presence - note, the promise for a kingdom was made after 30 CE).

11. Thus, the sea give up those dead in it, and death and Hades give up those dead in them. All of these are gathered before the throne, and the first set of scrolls are opened. But there is also another scroll, the Lamb's Book (the Book of Life).

12. Each one of these former dead have their deeds, good and bad, written in the first set of scrolls, UNLESS... their name is written in the Lamb's Book. For those, their BAD deeds... are blotted out... by means of the blood of the Lamb. So, what happens?

13. Those whose bad deeds are blotted out are given "white robes"... spirit bodies... and granted life. These "come to life after the 1,000 years have ended."

14. Those whose bad deeds are NOT blotted out... are judged... according to their deeds. Unfortunately, the wage (price) of sin... is death. And since their sin "remains," with no "covering" from the blood of the Lamb... they must pay the price of such sin, whatever it may be. Sin... is sin; it is not ranked. It's price is the same, no matter the sin. It is only those who have NO sin, by means of having such blotted out by the blood of the Lamb... who have no price to pay.

15. Those who are judged... are then condemned... and sentenced... to everlasting destruction in the Lake of Fire.

16. What's left? Christ, his brothers/body, those who did good to Christ's brothers, even in the smallest way, and so were deemed to be "sheep"... and those who also belonged to my Lord, but not during his physical presence, whose names were written in his Book so as to have their sins blotted out of the other.

And that, dear one, is the true order of the events things, and you are correct: the separation takes place DURING the 1,000 years.

I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Mary
    Mary
    the sheep are rewarded with "everlasting life" PRIOR to the millennium. We know, of course, that the prize of lasting life is not awarded to persons until the END of the millennium. Only those who refuse to be misled by Satan when loosed at the end of the millennium will continue living.

So it's kinda like winning at Jeapordy and then coming back and being tested for Final Jeapordy eh? You'll be tested by Ken Jennings and if you lose, then you'll be taken out back and shot dead.

Schizm, ya dopey basturd, glad ta see yer still keepin' the faith!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit