which household chore do you HATE to do..?

by candidlynuts 54 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

buttlight................. dont watch tv... its evil.. theres a new verizon wireless commercial thats really offensive to emus...

silence..i'll purty up and get me an entire entourage of houseboys! whoo hoo!

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

another conversion ;)

this is a much easier sell than the magazines ever were lol

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i havent had sex in 3 yrs..i'm REAL easy! lmao

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I'll be your lesbo and clean your house candid!!!!!!!!!!! As long as you dont make me clean up your bird shi*!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

conditions conditions.....

well i AM potty trained but looking at your pic i'm not so sure about going lesbian...

do you perhaps come equipped with a bag to put on your head?

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Cleaning up after other peeps.

Pick up yo damn sheet...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I am tired of de-fuzzing the furniture and the floors from all the fur from the three Maine Coons we have.

• love11
    love11

dishes ... laundry... pretty much all chores.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Cleaning is simple people usually complicate it and one way is by using so many cleaning products thinking they will work better than the simple ones, ha! all it does is make some manufacturer rich.

Okay, Bikertha Stewert, please do list the right chemicals for the job. I've always wanted the inside scoop.

Houseboy. I think Andy almost qualifies. He's goodlooking. He cleans our kitchen, does our laundry most of the time, gets up and makes the coffee, warms up and cleans the ice off my car. He also goes around the house looking like this. He does other interesting things, too. I think I'll keep him

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

I hate folding and putting away clothes....I dont mind doing the laundry or hanging it on the clothes line. Its putting it away that I hate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit