by Puternut 25 Replies latest social current

• Puternut
    Puternut

Can you figure this one out?

http://media.skoopy.com/audio/aud_0023.wav

Puternut

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

And here I thought that a standard deviant was someone who should be avoided, not who the government was putting aboard our nations missles to guide them...

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

It doesn't know where it is but it knows where it isn't........all pretty clear to me

• Satanus
    Satanus

See john1:1-3.

S

• Puternut
    Puternut

I guess the term 'safer in numbers' doesn't apply then here either?

Puternut

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Damn it, Satan Dude! You've made my head hurt again... How am I supposed to figure out John 1 using the NWT?

J

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ok, here goes: the missile was in the beginning, but, it wasn't always there, but it is there now. Got to connect these threads to wt issues somehow.

S

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

So, if I know where I'm not, and where I want to be, then I can figure out the way to point using small adjustments in direction and then asking a standard deviant for directions?

Ok, I'll try that next time I am lost in downtown Richmond at night. Does one normally have to tip for this kind of service? I'm not sure what the etiquette is in these circumstances.

J

oh, and do I also quote John 1 to the standard deviant?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Simple math and geometry made even simpler by computers to do the number crunching

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Struck me as a running balance expressed in geometry too, but playing is ever so much more fun. I liked geometry much more than algebra which was a pain in the ass. Statictics was my favorite though. I'm glad that my son got my math aptitude, he's way ahead of the class and it makes up for his problems in reading which is a chore. We're working on that though.

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit