Give Reasons Why You're Happy That You're No Longer A Witness

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

One reason is that you don't have to go to boring meetings 5 times per week and field service where you knock on doors KNOWING no one will answer.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Research...

• JH
    JH

I HATE public speaking.

I HATE wearing a suit.

I HATE going to a meeting every 2 days and bothering poeple every other 2 days.

but I'm still a witness...

• glenwoodswoman
    glenwoodswoman

pantyhose, watchtower study, being told I cant do something because it will be "looked down upon"

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I can feel more alive because I don't have the WT telling me how to feel anymore.

• talesin
    talesin

I make decisions based on my own values system - FREEDOM

t

Edit: Good one, frankie. very, very good one ... ;)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

The Hectic pace........always, always being tired to the point I had nothing to give. I was so bogged down with work, meetings, service, study. I lost a life and almost my Health.

• Odrade
    Odrade

playin' on the computer, sittin' on the sofa in my pjs, drinkin' coffee and eatin' my toast... ON SATURDAY MORNING!!!!

YAY!!!!

• prophecor
    prophecor

I no longer need to wear my self righteous suit of armour.

I can now try as best as I can to be human and not a cyborg.

I have come to be un-assimilated!

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

you know how the best part of the story of pinocchio is when he becomes a REAL BOY? welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, "i have no strings to hold me down..." you know the routine. japedo is like the apostate TM who showed me the UN scandal which made me start researching other things which led to my own realboyism.

bethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit