WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE TERRI SCHIAVO CASE?

by Mary 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Has any doctor suggested that Stem Cell Therapy could help Terri?

• rocky220
    rocky220

the "husband" already has another family, yet he wont divorce terri and give full guardianship to her parents so he can leave with good conscience..........What is he hiding?.......could it be only by her death, the truth of his apparent crime wont come to light????? check out www.rense.com

rocky220

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

The Hypocrisy continues to amaze me. First off, Sen. Bill Frist (senate majority leader) wrote a book on transplants in 1999 wherein he suggested that anacyphalic babies who are in a condition similar to Terri Schiavo's where they have minimal brainstem activity, should be declared leagally brain dead, thus enabling docs to harvest organs for transplants. Seems to me that this is a real hypocritical stand.

1999 George Bush signed into law in the state of Texas the "Futile Care" bill. This bill enabled caregivers in the state of texas, when all hope seemed at an end and the person cannot continue to pay for treatment, the HOSPITAL and DOCTORS can make the decision to remove a person from any kind of life support, even overriding the wishes of the family or guardian. Seems again that Mr. Bush is such a hypocrit its too egregious for words.

Ern

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Would you, if you were a cripple, want to vegetate forever?" Dr. Tergesten, in the propaganda film Ich Klage an! (I Accuse 1941)

Yiz

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit