Bruce Willis is a big baby

by New Worldly Translation 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't think a lot of the hollywood stars are used to the talk show formats over here. They're used to Letterman, Leno et al where all they do is plug the film and tell a few anecdotes while the host fawns over them. Here we've got Parky asking personal in-depth questions, Graham Norton asking cheeky questions and giving them sex toys and Jonathan Ross who just plain insults them usually.

Ha ha yeah get old Wossy on his case..Willis would go mad!!Its a shame Jeremy Paxman doesnt do too many celeb interviews..old Tough guy Bruce would be in floods of tears!

And Americans are rude? Maybe so, but this kind of behavior on the part of an interviewer is considered very rude. A lot of celebs do not grant interviews. I don't blame them.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Flyinghighnow

Lighten up a bit!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Well, it was awfully rude, Fleaman... Honestly, I don't know why Bruce's agent did not prepare him better given the nature of the show.

J

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Flyinghighnow

Lighten up a bit!

Flea baby, I'm am always light.

• Dynamite1
    Dynamite1

I can't figure out how to get quotes and all, but flyinghighnow worte something about the chemistry between Bruce Willis and Cybil Shephard. I think they were great together, too. Would you believe they actually hated each other in real life? Maybe that's why they had such great chemistry, the sparks of hatred?

• talesin
    talesin

FHN

Moonlighting, no, I never cared for him in that. And I was the only person in the 80s who felt that way, I KNOW! hahahaha My best friend tried sooooo hard to get me to like that show. ah, well

What can I say? He can be quite witty & funny you`re right, but there is just something about him ... that rubs my fur the wrong way. A certain arrogance that I just don`t care for. Maybe I am having one of those `look in the mirror` moments, hey?

I loved the Richard Harris story. Now there`s an individual. hahahaha How could anyone in their right mind, pass up the opportunity to spend some time with such a fascinating character? Bad form, Bruce! I hope Harris did piss in the punch.

tal

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation
    And Americans are rude? Maybe so, but this kind of behavior on the part of an interviewer is considered very rude. A lot of celebs do not grant interviews. I don't blame them.

I didn't mean this to be a US bashing thread cos I like Americans. I even like most of Willis's films. I just think some celebs lose touch with reality and don't have the ability to laugh at themselves. You made a good point that a lot of celebs are forced to do interviews for publicity for the film but he did get paid millions of dollars to be in it and publicity is all part of the deal.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Maybe I am having one of those `look in the mirror` moments, hey?

You know something, Tal you are so NOT arrogant. You are a lot of fun though. I love your posts. I am so glad that you've been doing more of it lately.

I loved the Richard Harris story. Now there`s an individual. hahahaha How could anyone in their right mind, pass up the opportunity to spend some time with such a fascinating character? Bad form, Bruce! I hope Harris did piss in the punch.

tal

Bruce is not my very favorite. Given the opportunity to spend an afternoon with one or the other, I would choose Richard. I'd ask him to sing Someone Left The Cake Out In The Rain, but wait on second thought, no that would take all afternoon. I still love the song though.

The thing is, we haven't heard Bruce's side here. Maybe he had to go real bad or had gas bubbles and didn't want to let them go in public. He wants to at least give the illusion of couth.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I think they were great together, too. Would you believe they actually hated each other in real life? Maybe that's why they had such great chemistry, the sparks of hatred?

Welcome, Dyna! They say there's a thin line between hatred and wanting to make mad, passionate love, or is it shag someone rotten?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I didn't mean this to be a US bashing thread cos I like Americans.

Good, I didn't think so because you're always very groovy, NWT. Very.

I said what I did about the rude American stereotype because I read a lot of comments about rude Americans and hear them in life in general. We aren't all rude all of the time. Honest, I mean it. Now where's that bird emoticon when I need it?

Just kiddin'.

Too bad Simon doesn't have a little flip off emoticon. Then we'd see how rude we Americans really are. Hahahaha. He'd be too tempted to use it. I love Simon because he's human. He' goofs up like the rest of us buffoons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit