by New Worldly Translation 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

What a retard, he obviously takes himself far too seriously -

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

ha ha ha

I really rate Ant and Dec ..funny Lads.

Little Ant and Dec are too funny too for a coupla little uns.What a berk Willis is.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

why do you people hate America so? :-( :-(

• talesin
    talesin

Yah, instead of Die Harder, I wish those movies would Die Quicker!

I've always wondered how this low-talent guy got to be such a star. As my mom would say, "He must have something I can't see!" *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

<very funny, six!>

talesin

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation
    why do you people hate America so? :-( :-(

Haha, no I don't hate America. I just thought Willis was a bit out of order. Personally I like Americans, all the yanks I've met have been nicer and more polite than 90% of Brits I've talked to. The US are getting stick purely because of how the US govn't and especially George Bush are portrayed in our media (a lot of it justified)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I've always wondered how this low-talent guy got to be such a star

What are you talking about low talent. Dont you remember hudson hawk? lol

Willis blows. He must not be getting any to be up tight enough to come down on a couple of kids

• Satanus
    Satanus

He was a faithful hollywood cash cow.

S

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Can't take Demi and Ashton! He is upset bout it.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I loved Hudson Hawk...it was campy and hilarious. As far as him being rude, what did they ask him that caused such a reaction? He has children, so I am wondering what "cheeky" lil retort they thought was cute? Amazing were willing to blame him without all the facts. As if anything they said would be OK, cause well their ten....

• ballistic
    ballistic

That's a shame, but having met several famous people I know what they can be like. I like the quote "How can the same guy go through the same shit twice". Yeah, shit happens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit