To My Dear Mumsy Hadenuf!

by whyamihere 27 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Buttlight (I love that nick)...

You can have friends in here after just a few posts. It amazes me.

That is so true. I felt welcome here from the moment I signed on. Welcome to the board, by the way.

The guilt was finally lifted as I made my rounds to all of the people, family, & friends that i treated like complete shat and asked for their forgiveness. It filled me with hope, joy and love as I confessed my faults to them and asked for forgiveness. It was the frosting on the cake that all of them, without hesitation, granted me the peace I asked for.

Winston...that is so awesome that you humbled yourself to do that. There should be more people like you on this earth.

Candidly...You have so many people who love you here. You may lose blood relatives...but you gain faithful and loving friends that can sometimes fill that void right here in this forum. Big Hug to you...

Cathy L.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I don?t know about the rest of you but I?ve always though of HudEnuf as type of person who always has a bag of boiled sweets about her person. Just to make things better. Know what I mean.

• bebu
    bebu

What a great tribute!

Whyamihere, did you know that Cathy/Hadenuf was on this board when you joined? Did she direct you here, or did you find it yourself? At what point did you come to know that she was posting here?

bebu

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf
    Just to make things better

mtbatoon...I don't really know what "boiled sweets" are...sound very "English"...but I'm getting kind of embarrassed here. I'm not used to all these complements. ( That was a complement wasn't it)? Hmmmmmmm...maybe not? I'm not up on my "English" lately...though I know you shouldn't say "Bloody" and the ladies room is a loo and an elevator is a lift. Did I do good mtbatoon?

bebu...THAT is a very good question. I haven't even asked Brookie that one. She's out of town this weekend so I can't wait to hear the answer to that one!

Cathy L.

• blondie
    blondie

Our little Wisconsin family grows, eh, Cathy. Can we come to the cookouts? We'll bring some meat.

Blondie

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Blondie...You and your other half are welcome here anytime. (Depending on your health, Rev's health and my health). Next time you come you are invited to stay here...not in a motel. Yup...we gotta have a "garden party" when spring comes...whenever that may be!

Big Hug...Cathy

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Whyamihere, did you know that Cathy/Hadenuf was on this board when you joined? Did she direct you here, or did you find it yourself? At what point did you come to know that she was posting here?

Bebu, I had no idea she was on here until we openly talked about it! I am just glad that I have someone to tak to and someone who understands what I am going though. With out Cathy aka Hadenuf aka Mumsy I would have no where else to go. I need a Mom more now than ever and she is my Mom. I wanted her and everyone to know how sorry I am and I hope she can forgive me. I love her so much and it breaks my heart I lost a few years.

I lost a few years with everything and eveyone. I went through so much after my wedding. I did not enjoy life as I should have. Now I am starting over and life is getting better. I am still hurt by my wedding being ruined and I am trying to get over it. My husband said we should re new our vows and have another wedding in Las Vegas! Maybe I should do that! Who knows. If I do everyone is invited!

Brooke

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Of course it was meant as a compliment. As for explaining what a boiled sweets is, well the internet can do that better than me. http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/acatalog/boiled.html

(sorry for being too English)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit