Jehovah and Satan

by NinjaBen 10 Replies latest jw friends

• NinjaBen
    NinjaBen

What are the cold hard facts that there are either a god or a devil. With most the aarguments people make you could make the same aurguments about Santa. Many human beings beleive in Santa, there are books about Santa, and when you wake up on christmas there are presents under the tree marked "From:Santa". Most facts about jehovah and satan are based on blind faith. Do you agree.

• JAVA
    JAVA

Here are the "cold hard facts" about god and the devil:

--

Some facts about Santa:

As far as I know, he hasn't issued a death threat to non-believers.

--JAVA
    counting time at the Coffee Shop

• hippikon
    hippikon

And the fat red bastard didn't give me my bike!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Faith... dear Ben... is not blind. It is those who LACK faith... who are blind. Such ones takes what they can see... with their physical eyes, and assume IT to be the reality. However, it is that which can NOT be seen with the physical eyes, but with the eyes of the SPIRIT body, that is 'real'. The real... never dies. It is the COPY of the reality that is temporary... and fades away.

You are gazing on the 'COPY'... of the 'reality'... rather than on reality itself. And you hear only that which came OUT of what existed before it.

I am no longer at a loss as to why there are so many who lack faith. There is one... and ones employed by him... to eliminate whatever modicum of faith we ever had, if indeed we ever had such. In 'keeping our eyes on the things SEEN' by the physical senses, then, there is no place for faith.

For faith... "is the ASSURED expectation of things hoped for,
    the EVIDENT... DEMONSTRATION... OF REALITIES... though not
    'beheld'".

In order to 'behold' something, was must use the physical sense of sight. However, in order to SEE something, one does not. For some, the word, 'INsight', rather than 'out' sight, explains this. For others, the word 'faith' explains it.

For me, the words 'real'... and 'reality' explain it. I have SEEN the reality, and keep my 'sight' kept on such... the things that by 'physical' nature... are 'unseen'... but by SPIRITUAL 'nature'... are quite evident.

I bid you peace,

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• riz
    riz

JAVA, you rock.

riz

• bboyneko
    bboyneko
    Faith... dear Ben... is not blind. It is those who LACK faith... who are blind. Such ones takes what they can see... with their physical eyes, and assume IT to be the reality. However, it is that which can NOT be seen with the physical eyes, but with the eyes of the SPIRIT body, that is 'real'. The real... never dies. It is the COPY of the reality that is temporary... and fades away.

You are gazing on the 'COPY'... of the 'reality'... rather than on reality itself. And you hear only that which came OUT of what existed before it.

Oh my god my brain almost fried after reading this.... this post speaks for itself in how grounded in reality people like SLAVE OF CHRIST ARE

I mean, he had to redefine the dictionary definitions of many common words to fit with his abstract state of mind.

Reminds me of Bussiness techno bable. I have a program that writes it for me, ready? Here it comes:

through a top-down, proactive approach we can remain customer focused and goal-directed, innovate and be an inside-out organization which facilitates sticky web-readiness transforming turnkey eyeballs to brand 24/365 paradigms with benchmark turnkey channels implementing viral e-services and dot-com action-items while we take that action item off-line and raise a red flag and remember touch base as you think about the red tape outside of the box and seize B2B e-tailers and re-envisioneer innovative partnerships that evolve dot-com initiatives delivering synergistic earballs to incentivize B2B2C deliverables that leverage magnetic solutions to synergize clicks-and-mortar earballs while facilitating one-to-one action-items with revolutionary relationships that deliver viral markets and grow e-business supply-chains that expedite seamless relationships and transform back-end relationships.

-Dan

• sf
    sf

Hello,

There was a similar discussion in yahoo chat yesterday.

I kept asking about satan vs god and who supposedly, according to christianity, who was actually reigning the world at this time. And that if it was indeed satan, asmost were replying, then why is it that people pray for god to help them with thisor that thru prayer, knowin or at least believing that god can somehow surpass satans reigns? I'm not sure I'll ever conclude conclusively who reigns this earth. However, I've got some idea. I will never share it though.

sKally lost her religion long ago and far away

• JAVA
    JAVA
    And the fat red bastard didn't give me my bike!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why--you BAD BOY! But did Santa threaten your life because you didn't drink your milk or clean your room?

--JAVA

• JAVA
    JAVA

Thanks riz, and you rock and roll (that's even better)!

--JAVA

• JAVA
    JAVA

A slave of Christ,

I agree with Dan, reading your comments is like reading The Watchtower, maybe worse. Be a slave of Christ, the Watchtower or whatever floats your boat, but you might want to come up with a better argument if you're joining someone's chain gang.

--JAVA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit